S I X T E E N

(Repeat Uninvited By H.E.R)

Zhavia's Point Of View
Friday
October 1, 2016

Three Amigas

Dolan One
You sure you don't want to come to the party? You need to get out of that house..

No dude go, have fun I'll live. I need to study anyway. Have fun!

Julissa
I'm down to cancel my plans and hang with you...

Are you bitches dumb? I'm thriving, now have fun and do not worry about me.

Dolan One
Fine, I'll leave you be BUT we are hanging tomorrow.

Julissa
All of us?

I think that goes without saying- I mean this is a group chat...

She better be talking about all of us :/

We love being excluded!

Dolan One
Duh all of us you guys down?

Down!!!

Julissa
I already have plans...

Dolan One
With my brother.. yuck. Jail.

Julissa
Hey it's not just me, Z thinks they are both hot-

Cam too, the whole family be hawt

Looks do be deceiving 😔

Dolan One
LMAOOOO

Dolan One
Wait wut-

__

I lock my phone putting it down. My dad is out for the night so I have the place to myself. I ordered a pizza that's on its way and I'm cleansing my skin right now. These past few weeks have been stressful, but I call the line at acne. I usually have pretty clear skin. However if I begin to stress, boom acne central. When my face is clean that's when the masks are pulled out.

There are plenty to choose from but being that I want to deep clean my skin I start with the 'mud' mask. It's not really mud but the mask kind of looks like mud until it hardens and dries. When it's all over my face I move into my room and pick up my remote starting Princess and the Frog. The movie doesn't even get to the opening scene when the doorbell rings.

That was quick, I grab the cash off of my vanity and run downstairs trying to get to the door quickly. When I open the door, I see my pizza but not the pizza man I was expecting. "Surprise." Ethan says holding my pizza box while I look at him not amused. "I can't tell if it's the goop on your face, or what, but you don't look excited." He says with a smile. I grab my box of pizza from him and walk it to my table.

"What are you doing here with my pizza?" I open the box inspecting it making sure he didn't steal a slice. "Well you told me not to ask you on a date so I wasn't going to. I was just gonna check up on you, the pizza lady got here when I did so I paid for it."
"How nice, now leave." I say smiling, he just giggles. "I can't take you seriously when you have mud on your face." I roll my eyes.