F I F T Y - F O U R

(Repeat Waiting Game By Banks )

Zhavia's Point Of View
Friday
November 21, 2016

"Sounds like to me you don't trust him, but at the same time he did lie. So I guess you have a valid reason not to feel like you can't trust him." Olivia says as we walk along the fence of the football field, watching the game, talking. Cam and Julissa are sitting with Xander and Preston, they said they didn't mind if I sat with them, but I don't want to ruin their date night. Plus I'm not really in the mood to be near a couple.

"I just don't want to give off that vibe, I want to trust him, I do. Especially when it comes to him and what he felt for her. He just doesn't make it entirely easy. There was that time he said he was in love with her, but then he assured me that's not what he meant to say. Then on Halloween he and her had a moment, I'm still not sure what type of moment it was I just trusted that he didn't do or say anything to jeopardize us. Now he's blatantly lying to me and I just..."

"You still haven't told him you know he was with her that night?" I shake my head no. "I didn't feel like I needed to before, or maybe I'm afraid he would tell me that something did happen." She shrugs, usually I don't tell her much but I defiantly can't talk to Cam, Julissa, or Ethan about this. Olivia's kind of been my outlet lately. I've grown to trust her a bit more. She confides in me too.

She just shakes her head to herself. "Personally, I think you should just talk to him, tell him everything. He doesn't know that you know about Halloween. He doesn't know that you're having a hard time trusting him." I shake my head no, that is out of the question, I can't tell him about that. "I can't Liv, he will just think that I was waiting for a time like this to throw it in his face. Maybe he's right, I could just be over reacting-"

"Defiantly not, you have every reason to feel the way you do. I just think you should talk it through with him." She finishes shrugging. "Thanks, for listening to me." I smile, she just nods.

"Of course, anytime. However I think someone else would enjoy your company right now.." I'm confused on who she is talking about until she turns her head to him, leaning on the fence looking at me. "Catch back up with you later?" I ask hopefully, she just nods and with that I walk off going over to Ethan.

He smiles once I make my way over to him. "Shouldn't you be playing right now?" I ask confused. "You have me mistaken for Grayson, I'm just wide receiver, there's five of us. Coach is trying to give all of us some playing time. "We only have two running backs so Grayson is constantly in the game." He shrugs, at least he's a starter.

"Look on the bright side, you have to be really good to be a starting wide receiver when there's five of you, not to mention you're a sophomore." He just smiles shaking his head to himself. "I see you aren't wearing the jersey. Grayson isn't gonna like that..."

"Yeah well he doesn't really get the right to be mad at me right now, especially over a jersey." He just laughs a little like something is funny. Did I miss the joke? "What?" I ask laughing a little. "I think he's going to feel like he has a right to be pissed when you're not in his jersey, but you are in my hoodie." Oh shit I am... "I didn't even realize, it's not like it matters. I'm allowed to wear what I want, he's got to stop thinking that he owns me."

"You do a good job of making him feel like he does." That's a fat lie. "No I don't." He shakes his head disagreeing with me.

"Yes, you do. For example he basically forced you into letting him help coach you and all you could say was 'ok' face it Z he runs you." I scoff that is not how it went down. "That is not how it happened-"