T W E N T Y - T H R E E

(Repeat Anna Mae By Summer Walker)

Zhavia's Point Of View
Saturday
October 10, 2016

"When are they coming back?" Sean and Lisa left after the pool party to go to some resort since we have Monday off. They're using it to.. get some alone time. "Monday I think, is Julissa coming?" We decided tonight would be a good night to have a sleepover since it's been a minute. "I don't think so, her and her dad are doing something tonight so it's just you and me."

"Bet, I bet we can finish season two of Jane the Virgin by the end of the night." She says excitedly, we've always watched shows together. We've been struggling with Jane the Virgin.

"Oh for sure, after Jane the Virgin we have to start season two of The 100, I've been dying to start it." She nods in excitement. "Wait, snacks! You wanna go get them?" This bitch... "You lazy ass, don't start without me." I get up from the bed and head downstairs knowing exactly what I want to get.

But when I get down here there's random girl in the kitchen, her back is faced to me while she gets something out of the fridge. "Uh, hey?" She turns around with a bottle of water in her hand when I get her attention. "Hey, sorry, am I in your way?" She asks worriedly, she seems like something Grayson would pick up... quite classic. "Not at all, my bad I just came to get a few things. Carry on, I guess." She nods smiling and I go over to the pantry grabbing chips, candy, and some water.

I almost barely manage to make it up the stairs, but I make it tossing the snacks on to Cam's bed. "Okay, now you can start." She looks down at the snacks and picks up one of the waters I brought up. "...I wanted a powderade." She says disappointingly, ungrateful bastard. "I'm so sorry, what color?"

"Your good, I want red though." She says looking at me, I just nod. "You should probably go get it." I smile, she rolls her eyes, I know she didn't think I was about to go back down there. She just picks up the remote and presses play. We're on episode nine, I feel like we might actually be able to finish this tonight. I grab the bag of life savers and get comfortable in my bed.

__

It's about two in the morning and we are now a good six episodes in. "Micheal's mom is a bitch, couldn't be me." I say out loud, really getting into this. "Yeah, gotta love her." Cam says making me put on my 'bitch what?' face. "Bitch are you paying attention? We defiantly do not love her." The fact that I have to correct her on that is sad. "Yeah, whatever." That's when I look over at her, this bitch isn't even watching, she is all in her phone. I pause the show getting her attention.

"What'd you go and do that for? I was watching that."

"No you weren't that's why I paused it. Why are you all up in your phone? You haven't left it alone all day." She gives me a 'what' look, I just know she's not about to play stupid. "I have not, I was just checking my grades." Now I know that she is lying. "Don't lie to me, what-" I am rudely cut off by her phone dinging, followed by her squealing.

"Okay now you have to tell me." I wait for her to speak up, she types, sending a message. "That was Jackson, he said he has a thing for me!" She squeals, of course I squeal for her, ladies and gentle men we have done it. "Cam are you for real? Like Jackson, the Jackson?" I want to be sure we are talking about the same guy she has been chasing since day one.

"He's saying that him and Jesslyn are finally done, what do I do? Do I tell him I like him too? I'm so sure that he already knows I do." I snatch the phone from her doing what she is too scary to do. "Z- Zhavia! What are you doing?!" She asks as I type it out 'If we're being honest, I think I have a thing for you too...' she is going to thank me. "I... am... doing what you can't... and... send! Ha! You're so welcome." I smile giving her, her phone back.

"Oh my god, what the fuck did you just do?" She asks right as her phone starts to ring. "It's him he's trying to facetime!" she yells making me smile. "Answer it, talk to him. I was feeling like finishing the rest of this on the living room T.V. anyways." I wink at her, and get out of the bed about to leave. I grab my phone and go to her door. "Zhavia, don't!" I leave closing her door.

I start on my way to the living room when I stop at the end of the hallway. Meeting the top of the stairs, I can see that Grayson is in the kitchen. Like usual he's shirtless, and in sweatpants. "You're up late.." I graze my hand against his muscular back as I walk past it, letting my presence be know.

"How can I sleep with all the squealing and yelling coming from Cam's room. Other people live here you know..."

"I'm sorry, did we interrupt you and your company?" I ask annoyed taking a strawberry from his bowl. He looks at me lifting a brow, there goes the cockiness. "God you're hot when you're jealous. The things you make me want to do.." He lightly traces his hand up my arm, stoping at my shoulder playing with the strap of my tank top. "If your lucky I might just let you do them... oh wait. That's right you already have a buddy right now." I step forward whispering it to him, our bodies, only inches apart, if that.

His hand moves from my shoulder to my cheek. "That was actually Ethan's buddy, what was that about getting lucky?" He asks smirking, I have to say I'm shocked that she wasn't here for Grayson. "I was messing with you. I'd-"

"Never kiss me? Like me? Have sex with me? You've already said all of those things Z, and I change your mind every time."

"That last one never happened." I say making him shrug. "Not yet, but I'll change your mind about it." I think about how I'm going to respond to this carefully Get him out of your system.

"Then do it."