We nEeD tO TaLk

*slams fists down on table*

WE NEED TO TALK.

I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN ON WATTPAD FOR AGES, BUT THIS HECKING STOOPID NEWS ABOUT JOHNNY DEPP DISTURBED ME ENOUGH FOR ME TO RISE FROM THE GRAVE, SCUTTLE ACROSS THE MUSTY, DARKENED CAVE/ROOM, PLOP DOWN ONTO A DUST-COATED CHAIR THAT LET OUT A MUFFLED SPRINGING NOISE WHEN MY BUTT WEDGED INTO IT BECAUSE IT HADN'T BEEN USED IN CENTURIES, OPEN MY COBWEB-ADORNED WATTPAD ACCOUNT AND TYPE OUT THIS CHAPTER WITH LIGHTNING-FAST FINGERS AND CLICKITY-CLACKING SOUNDS SO LOUD THAT IT WOKE MY ENTIRE FAMILY UP EVEN THOUGH IT'S 10:45AM ON A SUNDAY.

WHAT. THE FLIP. IS GOING ON. A LITTLE BIRD (that I obliterated out of the universe out of my anger) TOLD ME THAT WARNER BROS KICKED JOHNNY DEPP OFF OF FANTASTIC BEASTS 3?????!?!?!

WHAT.

HOW ON EARTH ARE THEY GOING TO FIND SOMEONE GOOD ENOUGH TO REPLACE DEPP? HE WAS AN AMAZING ACTOR. THEY EVEN PROVED HIS INNOCENCE, SO I DON'T SEE WHERE THE GOSH-DARN PROBLEM IS, MATE. *angry Australian mate noises*

AND WHO THE HECK ARE THEY GOING TO GET TO PLAY GRINDELWALD IN FB3? FIRST JO RELEASED CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS, THEN THEY ATTACKED PARTS OF THE CAST BECAUSE OF THEIR ETHNICITY AND BACKGROUND, THEN WE HAD FALSE ARTICLES ABOUT EDDIE REDMAYNE (I'm getting Spellbound vibes), AND NOW THEY'RE KICKING OFF JOHNNY DEPP?

Deep breaths, Cat. You don't know all sides of the story.

Okay.

So.

There is a very important second part of this chapter, but I wanted to look big-picture first. Guys, we can do our bit to try and help him get his roles back. My friend, fangirling_puff found a petition, and Mr_Vampire_Sir, shared a link to it, and once I scoured the internet a bit more, I found dozens of like petitions demanding justice for Johnny. If you want to take part, I can't link the websites here, but if you google Johnny Depp in change.org or a similar petition site, you can sign and donate to keep the dream alive.

*Takes more deep breaths*

Okay. Okay. I'm okay.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Recently, I haven't been very active. I'm sorry, guys, but I have a reason.

I was abducted by aliens.

One day I was just chilling writing more of Hold Your Breath went the skies opened up above me and a blinding light flashed all around me. When I next opened my eyes, I was aboard an alien ship, my fanfiction nowhere in sight. It was truly tragic.

I spent the next few months wandering the ship. The aliens aboard it looked strange. There were quite a few of them. I would eventually identify them as a species of extra-terrestrial known as "Procrastination." They were distant at first, but then we became closer, until I found myself quite comfortable in their ship. But be warned, Procrastination are not friendly beings. They only want you to think this.

I was so naive, believing they were friends. You see, after a few weeks, I longed to escape their ship. They wouldn't let me go. I suffered quite a bit there, and still, the Procrastinations kept me hostage. It was very sad indeed. I wish none of this upon any of you. Anyway, I am currently still aboard the alien ship, but I have an escape plan.

To make sure you don't fall into the same trap I did, I have photographs of the aliens that abducted me so you can easily identify them and stay clear to avoid manipulation. Mind you, any extra-terrestrials that may abduct you might vary in appearance. I have learned that there are many subspecies of Procrastination.

Also, I'm pretty sure the ship I was kept aboard was called The Skeld.

:>

Alright, enough with the Among Us metaphors. I love that game. If you ever see me wandering around, I'm usually orange with a bandana (bottom left corner). My name's Sir Tiger, we can partner up to task XD

Technically, I'm not allowed to tell you this, but I have scoliosis. I've said this before. Anyway, here in our sweltering country of Australia, it's the 8th of November.

I'm getting a keyhole surgery done on my spine on the 8th of December, so in exactly one month. And after that, it's a week in hospital, then a month of bed rest at home because of Summer Holidays. Which means...

More time to write!! :D

So, the reason I made this chapter is to tell you that, especially if you're reading HYB, that I'm not discontinuing. Heck no, I love this story. I just got abducted by Among Us beans for a while, but in a month, I'm escaping from their ship for good, back into my house and back to my fanfiction.

In other words, I'll stop procrastinating and knock off the second half of the book in a month.

Right now, assessment is just around the corner and we're about to get into the thick of it (in fact, I should be studying now...), but hang on, guys. It's only a month longer. :)

After that, I can't guarantee I'll continue having a publishing schedule for HYB, but it'll probably rather be me uploading a chapter whenever I finish it and sending out an announcement. If I'm really lucky, I might be able to knock off the whole book before school starts again.

So that's it, I guess.

That's what this chapter is for.

:)

I'll have lots of time to finish off this book after my operation.  And if I'm still slacking or you feel like reading another chapter, humiliate me publicly.

Just don't break my spine.