Eddie

Right now is not the best time to be writing another chapter in this book, but I really couldn't care less.

More imaginary friends! Yay!

Okay, so this one is a little weirder than Dougal Jr. *inhale*

Months and months ago, I watched this interview where Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston and Jude Law were chatting and they were talking about the British actors on set vs the American actors on set, and how at one point, Eddie said "Let's do the Hokey Cokey!" and the American actors were all like "What's the Hokey Cokey? It's meant to be the Hokey Pokey" and everyone on set got into this big argument over whether it was called the Hokey Pokey or the Hokey Cokey.

(by the way, this is what I LOVE about them! DAMN I wish I could be on set with them and argue about whatever they want to argue about (What about you guys? Hokey Pokey or Hokey Cokey? Leave a comment :3))

And then Katherine said "This is what happens to Eddie at 4pm after a long day of filming- he goes all loopy" and I loved that XD

On another website, I was reading an interview where Eddie said that Katherine gave him a lot of grief on the first film about drinking so much coffee, and Katherine countered that with "I've never seen one man drink so much coffee in all my days."

DON'T WORRY THIS IS GOING SOMEWHERE I PROMISE

SO!

One day, I spotted coffee stains on the tiles and I got really really excited and my sister was so confused, so I had to explain all of the above to her and I finished by saying something along the lines of "AND I THINK EDDIE REDMAYNE SPILLED SOME COFFEE ON OUR TILES!"

To which she said "But if he's wandering around our house, why can't we see him?"

(aw, my intellectual lil' bean)

So I said "He stole Harry's invisibility cloak".

So Eddie Redmayne lives in our house, permanently hidden underneath an invisibility cloak with a cup of coffee that leaks.

BUT!

We got the idea that (to make life more interesting (and because, like I mentioned earlier, I'M WEIRD)) he'd go loopy after 4pm and swing on the fan blades (you know, like a maniac)

NOTE: I am perfectly aware that Eddie Redmayne would not do this in reality. I'm not suggesting that he should, either. I am merely imagining what it would be like because I am an abnormal child.

Since Eddie Redmayne DOES NOT live in our house, permanently hidden underneath an invisibility cloak with a cup of coffee that leaks, he cannot TALK.

which makes communication quite difficult

So my sister and I have to pretend that he only communicates by...

sloshing the coffee in his cup and rustling his invisibility cloak. Told you it was weird.

Occasionally, he'll drip coffee on the floor if he's mad at us or wants to annoy us (lol we're still pretending, though), or randomly scream "WHEEEEEEE!" and swing around on the fan blades.

In short, he's more like a troublesome pet than a multi- award-winning actor.

I DON'T SEE EDDIE LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE I PROMISE

this is just the brainchild of two weird kids (mostly me XP)

Okay, so now you know about Eddie. Possibly, the weirdest inside joke my family has to hide.

 Possibly, the weirdest inside joke my family has to hide

^^^^^^^^^

Probably your reaction after reading this.

You can unfollow me if you want.