30 Facts about yours truly

You know... because you definitely don't know enough about me already...

(Also, hOLY FRICK THAT PICTURE ABOVE IS TOO CUTE- )

1. I have fragariaphobia. The fear of strawberries...

2. I also have scoliosis. It means that my spine is kinda crooked. Right now, it's bent at a 47-degree angle. If it gets to 50-degrees, it might need an operation.

3. I'm a Hufflepuff like Newt and a Thunderbird like Tina. hAH, TAKE THAT-

4. I live with a baby demiguise and a demented version of Eddie Redmayne that likes coffee and swinging on ceiling fans.

5. I went to the wizarding world in Orlando and got a wand... then it broke. THE FRICK?! THESE THINGS ARE MEANT TO BE THE BEST QUALITY WANDS IN THE WORLD!!

*remembers Ron's broken wand from C.o.S* Oh yeah. (But that was a hand-me-down!)

6. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is the best rollercoaster in the world, fiGHT ME-

7. I'm literally begging people to challenge my Fantastic Beasts knowledge. It's the one thing that I'm clever in. FIGHT ME, I DARE YOU-

8. *deep inhale*

Okay,IhaveacrushonNewtbutdoesn'teveryone? I also ship Newtina, soo~ idk how my brain works :/

9. I have never said a bad word in my life *beams like a proud six-year-old*

10. The one and only way to win my heart is to quote Newt perfectly in the Salamander Eyes scene. Stuttering and all.

11. I'm guilty of reading Newt x Reader. Then I stopped because it made me feel horribly guilty.

12. I'm also guilty of reading Newtina smut oneshots. BUT ONLY WHEN I'M DEPRESSED AND FEEL LIKE DYING I PROMISE-

13. LET'S TALK ABOUT GLASSES *rubs hands*

So I have glasses.

When I first got them, I got two pairs in case I lost one. The first pair was navy with thick rims and the second one was black and pink.

Then I lost the navy ones.

So I was wearing my pink and black pair until a year later when I got a thin, mint green pair of glasses (I loved them)... then I found my old navy pair. So I had three pairs of glasses.

So I wore the new green ones everywhere, and I kept the pink/black ones as spares. The navy ones were my spare-spares.

Then I lost my green ones. I mourn them, they were my favourite glasses. They still are :(

So I started wearing my pink/black pair agAIN, until this year.

This year, I got two new pairs- a bright, neon orange one (I only got this because it looked like something Ezra Miller would wear >w<) and a swirly red pair.

So now I have four pairs of glasses. The neon orange ones, which are the ones I always wear. My swirly red ones, which are my spare pair. My pink/black pair, which is my spare-spare pair. And my navy glasses, which is my spare-spare-spare pair.