More beans to spill- Date and description

Here's the official-but-I-still-might-change-it-because-I'm-not-completely-sure-yet description of Hold Your Breath...

The stakes are rising higher. Grindelwald is moving fast. And our six heroes need to craft a plan before he strikes again.

Lucky for them, there's nothing that a good adventure can't solve, and with the advantage of a prophecy on their side, it almost seems too good to be true. Almost.

Grindelwald has a few dirty tricks up his sleeve, and even with the help of an old friend, the odds aren't smiling down on them...

Eh, I tried.

It'll be released sometime between the 23rd and the 30th of January. Yep, that's right- I don't have an exact date because I'm so disorganised. I'll announce it when it comes out, either way.

Some more information because I feel like I should probably let whoever bothers to read this know:

The next book will have a trigger warning.

It deals with some pretty dark themes and there are a few scenes that might be triggering for some people, so... just a heads up.

I still haven't decided if Newt and Tina will kiss, so I apologise that I can't give you any news on that issue. I can say, however, that I have begun writing and don't how on earth I'll survive three weeks before publishing!

I'm so excited!

Okay, let's get deep for a second out of nowhere:

I'm worried about writing because I think it has to be entertaining and informative to be interesting.

In other words, it has to be fun to read and well written with good grammar and description and words etc etc etc, but it also has to get the point across and clearly define the plot or the objective.

Sometimes, I find it tricky to balance it out, and I end up describing really well with nice big fat words and amazing sentence structure- but the reader has no idea what I'm talking about.

Other times (this is more common, I find), I can write clearly and explain perfectly what happened, but I can't find the right words to describe it or write it so it's interesting and appealing.

Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest.

If anyone has any advice, I'm all ears :)

So this is pretty much it for this chapter... if anyone has questions, feel free to ask! I'm more than happy to talk to you guys about anything that confuses you ^^

Thanks, everyone!