Chapter 61 His Origin Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Someone......."

He wanted to call out for help but he was too exhausted to scream. As his eyes were getting heavy, he began to wonder to himself. Is he about to die? To be honest, death was a lot better to him than what he's been experiencing.

"Are you okay? Don't worry, my room is close by!"

Before Kyoya completely loss consciousness, he noticed something that stuck out to him. What he saw was a boy with pink hair. Soon he closed his eyes as he was unconscious. Meanwhile, the boy put Kyoya's arm around his shoulder as he brought him to his room.

As the boy put Kyoya on his bed, he tried to wake the boy up. It took a couple of minutes, but he slowly saw the boy waking up. As Kyoya looked around, he noticed that he wasn't in his own room. When his eyes landed on the other boy, he began to question him.

"Who are you?"

"Me? That's easy, my name is Natsu Dragneel! Who are you?"

"Kyoya......Kyoya Fullbuster."

As Kyoya said his full name, he was sure that Natsu would start blaming him and his family for not being able to protect the Spade Kingdom from the Zogratis family. But he was caught off guard by Natsu's smile.

"That's so cool!!!!! Your dad was the previous royal family's guard right? That's so awesome."

"You think so....... "

"Yeah, but enough about that. Let me take you to the nurse. She can patch you up."

"There's a nurse here?"

Natsu was shocked by this statement. Kyoya suffered all this damage and wasn't treated even once. He couldn't imagine what type of pain he was in. Soon he grabbed Kyoya by his hand as he took him to the nurse.

"Natsu.....why are you doing this?"

"Why? Do I need a reason to want to help a friend?"

Kyoya's eyes became wide after he heard those words. After that day, Kyoya and Natsu would always meet after his experiments. They would fight, they would laugh, they would smile. Despite having gone through hell in here, Kyoya finally found some form of salvation. However......even that was ripped away from him.

~A few weeks later~
"This isn't right!!!!! He had so many magic outbursts until now!!! What changed?!?!"

The scientists were getting frustrated as they saw that Kyoya's mental state has gotten a bit stable. They were wondering what changed. As one of them walked out the room, he saw Natsu and Kyoya walking together as they were smiling. Seeing this, a vicious smile was on his face as he had a plan in mind.

~With Kyoya~
Soon Kyoya was called to the test room later than usual. When he stepped in he was horrified by what he saw. Kurono was seen choking Natsu with one arm.