"Thank you"  Allison whispers before walking away.

"I'm Matt" The boy introduces himself.

"I'm Faline" The pair shake hands.

"I already knew that," Matt says. "Not in a weird way but you're friends with Lydia Martin so everyone knows you"

"We'll I'm to die for," Faline says with a grin.

Faline is pulled by Stiles and Scott to Kate Argent's funeral.

"Why are we here?" Faline asks. "The bitch tried to kill me, would have succeeded if Peter hadn't have torn her throat out"

The trio watch as Allison is approached by an old man, one that they didn't recognise.

"I take it they aren't cremating her," Stiles says, spotting the coffin.

"I hear it's hot in hell anyway," Faline says snidely.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles asks.

"He's definitely an Argent," Scott says.

"By the looks of him and the white of his severely lacking hair, I'm guessing grandfather," Faline says as the three hide behind a tombstone.

"Maybe they're just here for the funeral," Stiles says. "I mean, what if they're the non-hunting side of the family?"

"Gerard has blood all over his hands," Faline says. "I can feel it, it's a darkness. One that only comes with killing with intent"

"There could be non-hunting Argents. That's possible, right?"

"Stiles, it's their legacy," Faline says. "It has been for hundreds of years since the seventeen hundreds and it always will be"

"I know what they are," Scott says. "They're reinforcements"

"My best bet is that they're here for revenge," Faline says. "Especially if Grandpappy Argent is Kate's father, he'll be out for blood. Everyone's"

The two boys are yanked to their feet and Faline turns.

"The three of you, unbelievable" Stilinski says. "Pick up my tie"

"Got it," Stiles says.

The trio is sat in the back of Stiles' dad's cruiser.

"4-1-5 Adam," A voice says over the radio.

"I didn't copy that. Did you say 4-1-5 Adam?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"Disturbance in a car," Stiles says.

"They were taking a heart attack victim. D.O.A" A voice over the radio says. "But on the way to the hospital, something hit 'em"

"What, hit the ambulance?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"Copy that" The voice on the radio replies. "I'm standing in front of it right now. Something got in the back. There's blood everywhere and I mean everywhere."

"Alright, unit four, what's your twenty?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"Route five and post. I swear I've never seen anything like this"

"Alright, take it easy," Mr. Stilinski says. "I'm on my way. Now as for you three-"

Mr. Stilinski turns to see no teenagers and an open door.

The trio creeps through the woods to the sight of the disturbance. The trio drops to the ground and hides from view.

"What the hell is Lydia doing?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know," Scott says.

"If it is Lydia, she could be a Wendigo," Faline says. "They can form from mutated werewolf genes and have an appetite for human flesh"

"What kept you from doing that?" Stiles asks. "Was it Allison?"

"I hope so," Scott says.

"And did you say the appetite for human flesh?" Stiles asks Faline who nods.

"Do you need to get closer?" Faline asks Scott.

"No, I got it," Scott says and Faline grabs his arm.

"Find her please," Faline says.

"I will," Scott says and Faline nods with a smile and Scott runs off.

"You two are everywhere," Mr. Stilinski says.

"We were curious," Faline says.

"Just-"

Faline looks up and spots her best friend.

"Lydia?" Faline calls.

Faline runs over to her friend.

"Faline?" Lydia asks and she nods.

"It's me," Faline says. "You scared the crap out of me"

Mr. Stilinski hands Faline his coat which she helps Lydia put on.

"You're gonna be okay Lyds," Faline says and Lydia smiles, wrapping her arms around her friend.