32.Let's Get Married

Tharn: Type I have already decided to get married next week and I can't wait anymore....

Type: Tharn, next week is too early ...

Tharn: You don't want to get married or what..coz you are saying this from last 1 year...now Tia has turned 1 Year .. I proposed you when you were delivering her....I don't care I want to get married if it's not next week then I will never ask you to marry me....

Type: Tharn stop behaving like a child...

Tharn: with this, I remember where is Tia...?

Type: In the garden playing with Dad...why are you smiling honey .....no no..no Tharn don't think about it...I have work to do...

Tharn doesn't let Type make any excuse and he pulls Type closer ....do you and your daughter has an issue with me...??why do you both always interrupt my lovemaking session...

Type: put his hands on Tharn's neck....we don't have any problem baby but why do you always get horny...

Tharn: coz I love you and I want you to be so close to me....Tharn removed Type's hand, turned him, and put his hands on Type's waist, Tharn pull Type closer to his chest and said you look more beautiful after delivery no matter how much I tried I couldn't control and our baby doesn't like it when you scream my name at night...she thinks I am hurting you....Tharn slowly opens the strap tighten on Type's waist puts his trouser down ...

Type: Tharn, it's morning your dad and brother are at home....what they will think....

Tharn put hands-on Type's underwear to remove it....Type I am sure they will think that how romantic their son or brother is that he still loves his baby's mother so much..Tharn started entering his finger inside Type's hole and when he felt that Type is ready to take his dick ...he inserted his dick inside Type's hole....aaaahhhh Type....

Type: aahhhhhh I am not mothherr....iii ammmm aaahhhh tharnnnnn..you are too biggg....

Tharn: Smirked I know honey and you love my big dick ....right baby....

Type: Aaah aah, mmmmh mmmhmmh oh yeah baby oh yeah! aah aah ,ummmm, aaahhha, oh oh, oh, ahhh ahhh

Tharn: baby stop making noisee...people cann heaaarr uss...

Type: Tharn do it fast ......I don't have time

Tharn: stops ...go do your work .. I don't want to do it....Tharn put on his pants and move out of the room...

Type: Tharn...fuck....baby please finish what you have started....fuckkkkk this hot-headed bastard always gets angry....Tharnnnnnn...

Tharn: Fuck why he is making this hard...he cares about everyone except my feeling he never thinks that how I feel...I will never ask him anything from now on....

after a Week...

Everyone was happy that Tharn and Type are getting married today....they held a small party in the backyard...Mom, Dad Thanya Thorn ...Type's uncle, and sister are also present..everyone is happy except Tharn...he is still upset with Type....

Type: Tharn today is our wedding but you are still upset with me...if you are so angry then why are you getting married...??

Tharn: Coz I love you and I want you in my life but I am still upset that you gave everyone respect and love what they deserve but for me, you don't have time ....