14.Jealousy

Type saw Mr. chairman standing with Tharn....Type and Tharn both looked shocked by the unplanned visit of Mr.Chairman...

Type: Good morning Sir, how are you? Type looks scared and Tharn noticed that..

Rayan: Good morning to you too young man, now tell me what are you doing at Tharn's place at this hour..

Tharn: Dad I called him here to help me for tomorrow's meeting as Sam is just useless, he is not doing things correctly so I asked Mr. Miami.. Mr. Miami didn't get time on weekdays so I called him today...

Rayan: How many times have I told you to show some mercy on this boy.. He is already doing so much for Thorn now you are making him work on weekends too... Type I told you to report me if Tharn makes you do overwork... And instead of telling me, you are working on the weekend... Come on go to your home and sleep..

Tharn: But dad I really need him, I mean I need his help for my meeting...

Rayan: Son you are a workaholic I can understand but everyone is not the same... And when it comes to Type I won't listen to any of your excuses... Type why are you still standing here.. Didn't you heard what I said...

Type: Yes Sir, I am leaving... Type apologetically look at Tharn and bid Goodbye to Junior Rangnok and Mr. Rangnok..

Rayan: Type, how many times I told you not to call me Mr. Rangnok after office.. It sounds too professional.. Call me Uncle Rayan..

Type: okay Uncle Rayan goodbye... Type left the house and thought both dad and Son are the same want to call them with a different name...

Tharn: watched type leaving, felt really bad.. I bought a gift for you Type and I didn't get the opportunity to give that to you...and you don't have your car also how will you go...

After some time Type reached home he took the bus even he has to walk a mile to reach his home. He was too tired... He gets into his apartment and watched his Bl series.. While watching the 6th episode he fell asleep....

Tharn also went to his house with dad to see his mom and thorn...He generally visits his family every Sunday... But due to Type, he didn't go this week... Though, his dad has some work near Tharn's place so he came and took Tharn with him...

The day ended with but two didn't get the opportunity to speak... Next day at the office... Type...finally returned to tharn... He completed his work with a new project and asked Mr. chairman to let him work with Tharn... Tharn wants some time with Type but Tharn has back to a back meeting that day as they decided they were behaving like boss and employee in office... though Tharn was happy that finally type returned but the happiness did not last long...

He had a meeting with the Channel group and he saw Lhong staring at type all the time which makes Tharn angry and jealous...and even after the meeting, Lhong took Type to a corner to talk..

Tharn was in the cabin when Type entered.. Sir, you have a meeting with our marketing team in half an hour and these are the agendas which you need to discuss... Please have a look...

Tharn: What you and Lhong were talking Mr. Miami?

Type: He sensed irritation and anger in tharn's voice, this time Type don't want to hide anything.. So he said..Sir, Lhong asked for my number and said how much he missed me, he wanted to know my answer for what he asked last time..

Tharn: did you gave your number... What was the answer you gave...I saw you too smiling at each other it doesn't seem like you rejected the offer... speak in a very rude tone..