26. By Hook or By Crook

Flashback continues...

Private investigators and cops both confirmed the same thing... And Tharn lost his senses... He is not ready to believe ... He thought of all the reasons that why Type took this decision but he is still unable to find it....

Two weeks passed ...

Neither Tharn go to the office nor did he come out of the room ... He ate barely and always cry ... He was not ready to go to his dad's place as he still believes that what if Type come back home and he didn't find him ...

Every member of the family and friends who know about Type and Tharn's relationship tries hard to make Tharn understand but Tharn still doesn't want to believe that Type can do this...

At the office also Rayan has told everyone that Tharn and Type are busy with a new project for the company which is confidential until they crack the deal.... Only very few members know that Type is missing ... And Tharn is not well ....and that members are very loyal to Rayan ...so now the office is completely tackled by Rayan and Thorn...

Rayan: Thorn, I can't see Tharn in this situation ..he doesn't deserve this...but I can't believe that Type has done something like this...I don't know what to believe..I just want my both son to be safe....

After one more week...Rayan asked Tharn to join the office as the Rangnok industry is Tharns's responsibility and the new project which Tharn has started is very difficult to handle by Thorn....son, Thorn is new in business and all your saving is invested in this project I can't see you losing....

Tharn understood and started going to the office when one day the investigator said sir ...we confirmed it twice Type asked the travel agent for one way ticket and he used a fake ID for it...we checked that ID but it was used only once ...he used very common mode of transportation where it's hard to track the person...that means from here he took the lift and went to a village from there he used bus ...from where it's next to impossible to collect any information ...as that place has a very limited mode of transportation so in one bus more than 100 people travel at one time...they sit everywhere in bus....it's not easy to track ...

And we are sure that he is in some remote area where it's hard to find someone...he has cash so..he is not using any cards also... remote area doesn't have much surveillance or traffic surveillance...but still we are trying sir...

After hearing everything and trying every logic he is now convinced that Type is left him by his wish....

Tharn: okay, go on search ...Tharn called his secretary, hello Sam don't send anyone now I want to be alone....

Type why did you do that? Last time when you choose dad I made myself clear that I can't handle this ... don't ever do this with me
If you had some issues ...why didn't you come to me ...why you didn't choose to talk to me instead of running from me....we were happy ....I was about to ask you to get married...why Type why....now no more crying Tharn ..no more crying ...Type you have seen how much I can love someone now I will show you how much Tharn Rangnok can hate someone...

You wanna play game chick.. let's play then... but I challenge you Type when I find you...you will not get a single person to save you from my anger....I will make you suffer ....this one month or till when I find you...how much I have suffered I will make you suffer 10 times more than this....

After one more month passed....

Tharn is fully involved in his business but never gives up on finding Type...everybody started thinking that Tharn has moved on but Tharn is still searching for Type...he is more dangerous than before...

In present....

Thorn is an idiot he still thinks Type is in trouble....

Tharn: called Alam....Alam go with plan B ...I can't wait for more.... file a lawsuit against Type that he has stolen company information and leaked in the market ....police stop their investigation because they believe that he went by himself...but now when we file a criminal case against him ..they will find him at any cost...if they didn't reach him ...they have to issue a non-bailable warrant against him....and they will use a source of advertisement for a wanted criminal...and we will get him...

Alam: Sir, but your dad has strictly said no to do this...

Tharn: I want him Mr. Alam ...I don't care what dad said I want him ....no matter what ....I will make sure he suffers....

After a few minutes, Tharn got a call from Rayan...

Dad: Tharn come home now...Tharn immediately went home..

Tharn: what happened why did you call me so urgently...

Dad: I got a call from the police station they said you filed a case against Type....I guess I have told you not to take this step then how dare you to go against my decision...

Tharn: Sorry dad but I want him...and don't worry ..when I will get him I will remove all charges against him ...coz I can't see him getting punished by law for something he hasn't done...

Dad: Son, please stop...you are taking it too far ...forget him and move on...

Tharn: I am ready to do everything when I get him...but not before I get him...

Dad: So you will not listen to me..he took a deep breath... I can't let you ruin your life for Type and I don't let anything happen to Type's reputation too coz of your anger..this news can spoil his carrier and chances of getting any sort of work in any company....I never wanted to use my powers against my children's but you forced me Tharn... As much as I love you I loved Type but now I have to save my one son from another... Coz you are not realising that how much you are harming Type as well as yourself.....

Rayan called a few people and everything is done...he removed all charges against Type...Tharn if you wish to remain as CEO's then you have to take all charges against Type officially... And you have to promise me you will not chase him ever ...

Tharn: Dad you can't do this ..he has...Tharn is interrupted by Alam....

Alam: sir we traced Type...we know his location and our team is following him everywhere...we are waiting for your instruction so that we can bring him here...

Tharn: looked at dad ...sorry dad now I can't do anything ....but yes I will remove charges against him and I will not try to find him now ...Alam no need to bring him here...I Tharn Rangnok will personally go and receive our guest...

They both sit in the car and Alam said sir I have something to tell you before we reach there...he whispers in Tharns's ear...Tharn's eye widened...what? ...Alam gave all related info to Tharn....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Type was playing hide and seek with children..he is blindfolded... Someone came from the back and stand close behind him and whisper in his ear...  Pi...kaa... boo...I finally found you...

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID.

Also please read my 2 books and give them your love and support

Love of Pete and Kao
I hate my husband