33. Finale

After a few weeks..

Type: Princess comes on eat I have to go to the office don't make this hard for you... Type trying to make Tia eat.. and he is getting frustrated... He shouts... Tharn Rangnok... You bastard make this brat eat else I will eat you...

Tharn: was fixing his tie when he heard Type's voice he runs toward the dining table yes baby .. I will make her eat you go and get ready .. don't be so angry ... Princess why do you always make your mama angry come on eat fast like my good princess....

Type has joined Tharns's office again as his secretary but Type is always boss at home... Type gets ready and asks Tharn to leave... Princess eat well and don't trouble others ... Byeee Mama.... Aww my baby

Tharn: Only byee to mama, princess when you will start calling me dada ...

Type: We are getting late we have a presentation with ....

They both left for office ....everyone greeted both of them... People do gossip about Type and Tharn relationship and about Type being a mother but ... Type ignored everything... The thing which he is looking for his whole life ...he got all in his boss as well as husband.... the love, support and confidence of being always there for him no matter what... Tharn always respects Type's work and after being the mother he respects him more....

Type now started giving his time to Tharn and managing his work and daughter as well...

Type: Mr. Rangnok your meeting is cancelled by the client so you have your free time...

Tharn: Okay Mr. Miami .. why don't you come to my office room we have something to discuss and I need some rest too...

Type: yes sir, sure....

Type: waooooo.....Ahhhhhhh tharnn you are so gooddd baby....yes there yes right there.... harder.... Aaahhhhh ahhh ahhh ahhhh ahhh ahh fuck fuck fuck me more more ... I want more.... Aahh ahhh ahhhh... Tharn came inside Type....after resting a bit...

Type: Baby let's go we are doing this from one hour we have another meeting... I love you they kissed and go back to Tharns's cabin.... This is how Type manages his time with Everyone.... And giving all love to Tharn...

After completing the meeting they are waiting to hear from the accounts department... Mr. Miami, please ask if the Accounts department is ready with the presentation...

Type asked accounts department... And get back to Tharn ... Sir they said they need some more time and asked to shift it after 45 minutes....

Tharn: Smirk so we have 45 minutes....

Type: sir we can't we have only 45 minutes....

Tharn go to the door and locked it..and turned to Type and pull him closer....let's do it here...

Type: We are in the office and you are forgetting the rules...Sir don't ....Tharn unbutton Type's pant pull them down with underwear...Type tried to protest but Tharn is not in a mood to listen....Tharn bends Type on his table and inserted his fingers....aahhh I am not satisfied yet Mr. Miami...please give me more...please moan for me...I want to hear...aaahhhh Sir.....now Tharn fucked Type with his finger and when he is sure Type won't fight ...he moves his hand towards his pant to unbutton it, he took out his Penis and inserted it inside Type's anal....while fucking Tharn lean towards Type's ear to talk dirty with Type..he know Type loves whenever he talks dirty...

Type: Aaahhh Tharn... it's paining be gentle you ass hole...

Tharn: oh sorry he goes slow...and asked... Type is it okay.....Type I am not even close to satisfaction today I really want it rough....