23.Punishment Time

Tharn:Type you okay??

Type: I didn't do that I am sorry Tharn ...why did I drink with Thorn..oh god ...baby believe me maybe I thought it was you ...now Type is crying hard...

Tharn: it's okay Type, everything is okay stop crying please ...take a deep breath, he gave him water...and rubbed his back..sshhhhh don't cry ...

Thorn: hello brother how are you, hello Type baby ....you are looking like a mess....

Type: why did you do that to me, Thorn ...Type started crying and hold Thorn's collar....

Thorn: Baby what are you saying ...see we agreed to be boyfriends yesterday ....Thorn winks to Type

But as Type has something else in his mind... obviously planted by Tharn so he didn't understand Thorn's signal and said...

Type: Tharn he is telling a lie I didn't agree with such things and he is the one who asked me to get drunk and made you jealous....and later he slept with me ...I thought it was you that why I guess I kissed him and had sex with him Type cried louder than before...

Thorn: We did whaaaat? And When ...Type no it's not the truth stop you, idiot....

Tharn: Aww my baby brother, I thought you had a solid plan but look it doesn't work longer than a night .....

Thorn: Yeah I had but your wifey is really dumb ...Type he told you a lie ...we didn't have sex last night....now handle your boyfriend by your own Type...

Tharn:Brother we are not done yet...though this all is your plan and you taught him a few inappropriate things ...so I guess either you stop all or else I won't allow you to meet him anymore....

Thorn: Brother I tried to help you ...and whatever I taught him it's for your happy sex life...

Tharn: Thorn, last warning for you... I love the way Type is..please don't teach all these things to him..I like his innocence...I don't want him to be pro on such things...

Thorn: okay brother as you say ...see you Type ...and thanks for this lecture from my brother..

Type: Why did you do that to me Tharn ..you are so bad I love you so much but you are doing this to me ...please stop all this please don't fight with me anymore...

Tharn: okay Iam, sorry but you have to promise me that you won't leave me again....and I am ready to forget everything but in return, you have to move in with me ...

Type: what? Move-in but Tharn all of sudden ...I mean isn't it too early...

Tharn: Type I was about to ask you to marry me but I thought that would be early for you but I won't listen to anything regarding that ...we had enough of crying baby let's live together and love each other ....

Type wanted to defend but he agreed at last ..ahh Tharn what you were telling Thorn earlier ...what he taught me, baby, why did you scold him?...

Tharn: Nothing now stop thinking about others and just focus on me...Let's share this news with everyone ...

Tharn was really happy but Type was a bit worried ..

Hey dad, mom, Thorn, and Thanya I have a news for all ...I and Type decided to move in together... isn't great ..

Everyone said in unison ..yes everybody looks happy except Type...Type was a bit in tension...