8.confession

Type is sitting alone in Tharn's cabin trying to process what just happened, why Tharn is behaving like this, why he is jealous.. He tried to kiss me, why I didn't defend myself...I guess I was confused with Mr. Rangnok's sweet behavior, with what he said earlier, but it's not right.. We need to talk, he is not even gay then why,..

Is he gay and to hide that he dated girls in past...is he want me to be his dirty secret, Type started thinking too much again.. Type's imagination is so wild that he can take it to any extend... He gets up to talk to Tharn..

Type swipe his card and enter the room..he saw Tharn sitting on the couch looking at him...

Type: Sir, we need to talk but before that let's complete all pending work..

Tharn: (Get up from his place) do you really think that I called you here for work..

Type: huh!!!! Sorry, I didn't get you.. But we have only three days with us.. (trying to play dumb to avoid any closeness with Tharn).

Tharn: so you don't know why I called you Mr. Miami... I want an explanation why you accepted dad's proposal?

Type: Mr. Rangnok, you know Mr. chairman asked me for help and I would love to help him and Sir Thorn...

Tharn: I don't care, Mr. Miami, just call him and say you can't work on that project... Can you please do it for me?

Type: why would I do that, I am really excited to work with him, I really enjoy working with him and I can learn a lot from him Mr. Rangnok... So the answer to your question is "No", I won't reject this offer and what is your problem, the arrangement is only for a month...

Tharn turned and moved towards his bedroom, Type can see he is upset but he doesn't understand why?.. Tharn started throwing things on the floor... Type heard the voice and followed him to the bedroom, he saw Tharn is upset and behaving like a kid whose demand is not fulfilled by his parents...

Though Tharn is a very mature person, he never demanded much for anything, even when he was a kid he behaved very well... Type has heard a lot about Tharn from Mr. chairman even what Type has observed he also knows Tharn never behave like this.. Everyone trust Tharn a lot in all the means..now Type is worried about Tharn...

Type: Mr. Rangnok, why are you upset... We still can talk and sort it out... Have I done something wrong??

Tharn:(hold Types' hand and push him to the bed... He was frustrated) yes, you did Mr. Miami... Do you know how upset I am with you... You are giving me hard time since we had a meeting with the Channel group...

Type's expression was confused... What?? but when I gave you hard time Mr. Rangnok... If I am not wrong you behaved differently, you scold me, accused me of leaking the company's secret, and threatened me to quit this job... How am I gave you a hard time in all these...

Tharn get on the top of Type's body but
Type warned him Mr. Rangnok please behave...

Tharn: Mr. Miami, first you made me jealous by standing and chitchatting with Lhong, then you hid the conversation as something is going on between you guys, then you created a distance between us and forced me to miss you like hell, then you seduced me by looking so sexy in my shirt and after that every night you came in my dream and tortured me with your god damn smile, and now you decided to work with dad where I can't even see you... What the hell you want Mr. Miami...

Type's eye widened, his lips parted, he was so shocked... He tried but only can speak sorry What?

Type was feeling shy, confused, and shocked after hearing Tharn's sentence... He knows that Tharn is a very straightforward person but he never expected him to be so open with his feelings... Type tried hard to escape but Tharn's grip is stronger... Type looked in his boss's eye and in a pleasing way said so now what you want...

After hearing that Tharn's last thread of self restrain is gone and he dived in and pressed his lips to Type's but when he felt Type is not responding.. He broke the kiss and asked Mr. Miami do you want me to stop...

Type looked with lustful eyes and said.. '' don't please''... Tharn smirked and said than can you please respond...he leaned again, Type closed his eyes and initiated the kiss... Tharn equally reciprocates that kiss.. Both started kissing passionately... Tharn heard Type's moan escaped between the kiss...

Tharn swallowed up his moans and tried to open his mouth with his tongue...Type at first hesitated but then allow Tharn's tongue to enter his mouth.. Tharn tasted every bit of Type's mouth... Type deepened the kiss by grabbing Tharn's hair...No one is ready to lose... In between kiss Type looking for air to breathe and said it loud*** ''Tharn please I can't take it more''****

Tharn was stunned by hearing his name from Type... As Type has never called Tharn by his name... It was soothing music for Tharn's ear..

After their hot, sensual, and passionate tongue fight...both were breathing heavily, Type released himself from Tharn's grip... Tharn laid down next to Type on the bed...

They kept quiet for some time then Tharn said Mr. Miami you are really hot that was so good... Type-placed both his hand on his face to hide his face...Tharn finds it really cute he gets up on his elbow and removed Type's hand...

Tharn: Mr. Miami are you feeling shy? Look at your face it turned red...

Type: Mr. Rangnok, please!!! Don't say such things I am already shy... Type tried to get up from bed...

Tharn: (put his hand to block Type from getting up)... So what did you call me Mr. Miami...

Type: he put his head on Tharn's chest and said... Stop teasing me Mr. Rangnok and please let me go..

Tharn: okay,  I am sorry Mr. Miami, so if you don't mind can we talk... We really need to discuss something... I want to know what is in your mind... I want to know your thoughts regarding my confession, did you like the kiss we share... Do you feel something for me..???

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.