17.You Asked For It Mr Miami

Tharn looked at Type, still trying to see any trace of a prank.. Type gulped and tried not to cry...

Type: you heard it, right sir, your dad asked me to fix a date with Mint... He said she is the best match for you and this marriage can help your business... And as you are free tomorrow.. I scheduled a date....

Tharn: get up a bit and looked again to Type from top to bottom and then himself... He saw the room and gave sarcastic smile to Type...then what we are doing here in this conditio Mr. Miami...

Type controlled his tears and said I can't deny your Dad Tharn...

Tharn: Tried to control his anger coz he is afraid that he will shout at Type for his stupidity.... Type baby listen to me ...you have to worry about dad, I will handle everything... I will talk to my dad... No one will say anything to you, please don't say that you set up me with someone else coz I love you... I know my dad's place in your heart but baby...we love each other right...??

Type: Tharn, no I told you I can't do this to your dad.. He asked me to convince you.. He has trust in me I can't break that trust... And he is excited about your marriage... I can't break his dream, he made my all dream come true and I can't do this to him...

Tharn: you can't break his dream but you can break this relationship, you can easily break my heart right Type...??

Type kept silent...

Tharn:Mr. Miami take your clothes and wait for me Downstairs... Type try to speak something but tharn got angry and he shouted I said go and wait... And Mr. Miami we are not done yet...till I come down think again what you actually want...

Type did as tharn said... He was waiting for tharn downstairs.. He heard tharn throwing thing... Type got scared ..he knew Tharn's temper and he also try not to make him angry but today he didn't have any option.... He couldn't control his tears... I am sorry Tharn... I can't go against your father... I can't let you tell him that you are in love with me...

After 20 minutes tharn come down... Fully dressed...

Tharn: Yes, Mr. Miami tell me what you were saying... Did you schedule a meeting with Mint right? And what do you think what we were doing upstairs earlier...

Type: Tharn, what you expect me to do...?? Your dad is my godfather... He helped me, support me when I really needed help...Type started crying and now you want me to go against him... No tharn I can't do that...

Tharn: and who am I to you... Your boss with whom you can make out for fun... Just now I opened my heart in front of you... I express all my feeling... And you are saying... You can't do this coz u don't want to disappoint my father.... Type we got in a relationship just now and you want to break up...

Type: Tharn I am sorry, please understand... I can't do this... He trusts me a lot but I can't tell him that I love you... It's not right..

Tharn: okay, Mr. Miami then let's do it your way... I will go and meet Miss Mint... I won't say anything to my dad... So being my secretary please book a table for two in hotel orchid same table...

Type: Tharn please don't make me do this..

Tharn: it's Mr. Rangnok for you, Mr. Miami... You are forgetting that just now you broke up with me so you are just my secretary nothing else...so call me Mr. Rangnok... and if you are done... Then please get out of my house now... I need to my sleep to look good for Miss Mint...

Type leave immediately... Both of them cried the whole night... Tharn blamed Type for his stupidity and Type blamed his fate...

Next day...