25.Find him

2 months later...

Alam (Private detective): Sir, we are trying our best but we are not able to trace Mr. Type Miami...

Tharn: Then you are not trying your best Mr. Alam...I don't want to listen to any of your excuses ...I want That bastard at any cost...

Alam: Sir, I guess he hid himself very well...

Tharn: with a sarcastic smile...Mr. Alam I don't pay you such handsome money to listen, how good that bastard is ..but to know how good you are.. so do your job and find him.

Thorn: Brother, don't doubt Type I still believe that he is in trouble...he can't do this with you....

Tharn: I pray the same brother coz what detective told me if that is true then no one in this whole world can save Type from me..he has invited his bad luck by doing this with me....the more days he hides himself from me the more he will suffer...he is not in trouble now brother but when I find him he will be in very big trouble......I will destroy him brick by brick....

Thorn: I will see you in some time, take care brother...after coming out from brother's cabin...what you have done Type....I am really worried about you ...I hope you are fine and I hope my brother will never find you....I know him very well Type he won't spare you if you did this intentionally.... he will make your life worst than hell....

Flashback......

Tharn: I am trying to call him why the hell he is not answering his call....he drops a message to Type.. ...you forget me after meeting your friends...I am at my dad's place getting bored without you...next message Thorn is irritating me, baby he is asking for you why he wants to know about you, he is my brother else I would have given him a big punch on his face for flirting with my boyfriend....missing you a lot....take care of yourself and love you a lot ...call me when you get this...

Type: I am fine baby, techno has banned everyone's phone coz I have cancelled our trip two times, now it is my punishment not to use the phone ...please understand I have a lot to catch up with my friends ...I will call you later but don't wait ....have a nice day love you tooo.....

Tharn: Don't you think you are too busy ...you didn't call me in two days and you hardly give a reply ..I guess you need a punishment...you just return I will see you...miss you tons baby...

Tharn: baby it's been 5 hours since you didn't reply...I am angry with you...

Tharn: Baby where are you ....sorry to message you so late ...but I am just worried ...you are okay na...

Tharn: Good morning baby, when you are coming I tried to call you but it's out of coverage area...

Tharn: Type call me urgently ...where are you ...we have to go to the office.. are you coming late?? ...your number is not reachable ...call me the moment you get this...

Tharn: Type, where are you I don't have any number and address of your friend...I am calling you but your number is not reachable ...you have not taken leave ...I am getting worried baby please call me and come back soon to your Tharn sweetheart...

Tharn: Type are you okay, where are you, baby....

Tharn called thousands of times...he messaged on Type's number every minute...but no trace of Type....

I don't care please do anything but find him ....please ...Tharn said to one of his security men...

Dad: Tharn they are doing their best please calm down...take this Techno's number I got this from his uncle....he has only this number....