WBY and Dante then stood by her side.

Dante:"Come on,babes!"

RWBY/Dante:"Let's rock!"

(play Divine Hate (Vergil Version) )

(Y/N) smiled sadistically as he jumped down.

(Y/N):"This may be fun."

Nora then jumps down.

Nora;"Off with their heads!"

JNPR and (Y/N) began throwing a bunch of watermelons at them.

Ruby:"Yang! Turkey!"

Yang rolls over to the turkeys and sticks her fists inside them, proceeding to block and punch the melons as Blake and Dante jump in and grabbed a few bread sticks to slice the remaining watermelons.

Yang then fires the turkeys at (Y/N) and Pyrrha but they dodge and the turkeys end up hitting Jaune. (Y/N) and Pyrrha grab a few bread sticks as they charged at Blake and Dante.

(Y/N) and Dante clashed their bread sticks at each other before they eventually fought and dodge each other's attacks. Pyrrha and Blake clash before pulling away and the two dodge attacks before Blake flips around and throws a bread stick at Pyrrha but she dodges out of the way.

Pyrrha charges and sends Blake back with a bread stick. She catches Blake's bread stick and throws at Yang who punches it and then kicks the second bread stick but was soon hit by the third bread stick.

Ruby slides down the table and kicks Pyrrha off. Ren and Nora runs to her but Weiss then spreads the ketchum all over the floor,causing Ren to slip. Nora jumps and grabs a pole and sticks a watermelon on top of it before smashing the ground which sends Ruby and Weiss back.

Weiss gets up and uses a swordfish to attack Nora. She sends her back for a brief moment before Nora charges at her and the two dodge each other's attacks before Nora hits Weiss with her "hammer" which sends her crashing on a pillar. Ruby rushes to Weiss and holds her in her arms as the pillar collapses around them.

Ruby:" Weiss, Weiss! Don't leave me! Nooo!"

Yang charges and puts on the turkeys as Ren takes a pair of leeks. Yang sends a kick but Ren blocks it with a leek.

The two then exchanged blows until Yang uppercuts Ren

The two then exchanged blows until Yang uppercuts Ren. He then throws the leeks at her but she jumps up and punches him to the ground.

Nora charges in and tries to hit her with her weapon but Yang dodges the attack. The two then charge as Yang tries to punch her but Nora hits her with her weapon which sends her crashing up to the ceiling.