Chapter 22

Sex Fact #5 Some people are able to orgasm while working out, thanks to repetitious core movement.

Third person's   P.O.V

Emma was fidgety when they got to the restaurant and since the staff was extra attentive she figured it was one of her daddy's restaurants. It was big and classy, themed in white and gold colors, they walked towards the end into a more private area that had a single big booth, with curtains that gave privacy, inside there was a TV, a big table and chairs and a minibar.

"Wha-" Emma was about to ask why they would need so much privacy when Dimitri interrupted her.

"No talking privileges, little one" She immediately closed her mouth, and the look of lust in both Dimitri and Aleksey at her act of obedience almost made her drop to her knees. Dimitri slid in the booth first and then Aleksey.

"Sit on Aleksey's lap, Emma" The fact that she could see the amusement in his eye, made her nervous, what did he have in mind? she wondered.

Dimitri smirked at Emma and winked at Aleksey. The sight of Emma with her small skirt, her ass sitting perfectly above Aleksey's cock was making Dimitri's cock hard. Aleksey had his hands on Emma's small waist and waited until Dimitri told them what to do. Dimitri reached for his pocket and took out the small surprise he had for his little girl.

"Open wide" Emma obeyed without thinking much about it since she was mostly preoccupied with Aleksey's cock, already hard underneath her. The shape of a ball entered her mouth and the feeling of it being fastened on the back of her head made her realize Dimitri had gagged her. She went to protest but all that could be heard were her slurred words against the ball gag.

Dimitri chuckled darkly and leaned to whisper in her ear.

"Do you know what the sight of you sitting on Aleksey's cock, gagged, does to me?" His warm breath on her ear made goosebumps rise on her skin and she felt his hand on her thigh making its way up.

"You know... the curtains are just the right amount of see-through" His finger trailed her thigh, making her shiver "That if one the customers tried hard enough they would be able to see a small helpless girl, gagged and riding a cock" Her breath hitched at his words and her heart started pounding loudly against her chest, she wiggled a little trying to get some friction, his words making her soaking wet, she tried shaking her head but he wrapped his tattooed hand around her neck and choked her making her harder to breathe.

"You don't say no to me, if I want Aleksey to fuck you right now, you'll take it" He slightly bit her ear lobe making a small moan sound against the ball gag. "Even if the waiter steps in you won't stop riding him because you are a dumb little girl whose only thought is getting fucked, isn't it?" He applied more pressure to the grip on Emma's neck, another moan escaped Emma and all she could do was nod at Dimitri's words.

The throbbing on her clit was getting unbearable and all she could think about was Aleksey's hard cock on her ass. She felt Aleksey lean towards the left side of her face and plant small kisses on her neck and ears.

"And you know what the best part is going to be?" Aleksey's hand sneaked inside her top and grabbed her breast, she didn't have any bra on, she hated them. "You won't get to cum" Aleksey chuckled mockingly against her ear. As soon she heard what he said she tried to protest but the gag impeding her, making her whine.

"Stop it" Dimitri smacked her thigh harshly, she stopped as soon as she felt the sting on her thigh and looked at Dimitri. "If you are a good girl maybe you can cum" She couldn't help but turned her head left so he couldn't see the scowl on her face, not wanting to be denied to cum but Dimitri knew her too well.