Chapter 16

Emma's P.O.V

"Alekseyyyyy" I said shouting excited, walking into the dining room. Today was graduation day and I was dress in some white formal pants and a white shirt with a belt. Daddy was the one that lay down my outfit, he was currently in his office working.

"Little boss! Where's daddy?" He opened his arms for me and sat me down on his lap when I reached him

I straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, caressing my lower back.

"He's in his office" I removed my head from his neck and turned to look at him. His sharp jaw looked like he cut me and his honey eyes were beautiful, he didn't have as many tattoos as daddy but I could see a few peaking through his shirt.

"Aleksey... Do you think you'll ever be able to trust me? Daddy didn't tell me much but I know some mean lady hurt you and if I knew her I would kick her meany butt" I say angrily remembering what daddy told me, how could someone hurt this beautiful person? He's so nice and funny.

"Oh... Emma, of course, I will, I already do. I know you are not her" He placed his big sexy hands on my face, making me face him. I could see the sincerity of his voice and it made me really happy.

"I'm really happy you bumped into Dimitri that day" He placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"And I'm really happy you said yes to letting me love you with all my heart, little boss" He rubbed his nose with mine and placed a kiss to my lips.

My heart warmed with his words, I guess I didn't realize how he had made his way into my heart but I'm glad daddy did.

I returned the kiss, pouring all my feelings and love into it, I was going to show him what being loved was and never hurt him.

At our kissing, I started getting needy and started grinding on him, I could feel him starting to get hard, gasping I grinded harder.

"Stop it, Emma. We are only allowed to kiss" He breathlessly moved back a little enough to let out those words.

"W-what?" I let out breathless too, pouting.

"You know Dimitri doms the both of us, I have rules too" He grabbed my hips, stopping me from moving against him.

"Daddy doesn't need to know" I said begging, I was so wet. Daddy was being mean not letting us have fun.

"Daddy doesn't need to know what?" I heard Dimitri's booming voice as he walked through the door to the dining room we were in.

"N-nothing" I said quickly, stopping my movements completely. I was struggling against Aleksey's grip but since daddy is here I stopped. Aleksey flashed an amused smirk, clearly thinking that it was funny.

"Are you such a needy slut that you would disobey my orders?" He wrapped his hand around my neck and made me lookup. I just shook my head and pouted. Dimitri chuckled and leaned down giving me a kiss on the lips.