Chapter 23

Sex Fact #6: During 30 minutes of active sex, the average person burns approximately 200 calories.

Emma's  P.O.V

After we got home Dimitri kept his promise, both of them fucked me thoroughly. I don't even remember what time we got to sleep but by the time if that was time for school I was very much tired and sore. Looking at myself in the mirror I noticed my cheeks red from all the slapping, hickeys on my neck and boobs, and some bruises on my hips. Dimitri and Aleksey were in their closet getting ready so walked up to where they were in my underwear. Aleksey was pulling on his pants suits and Dimitri was fixing his cufflinks while checking Aleksey out while he dressed.

"Daddyyy" I whined walking up towards them.

"Look at my neck and boobs, how am I supposed to wear the dress I wanted?" I pouted, gesturing to myself and pulling my hair back for them to see how they left my neck. Both of them turned to look at me and Dimitri just raised an eyebrow at me practically saying 'you talking to me in that tone?' so I quickly straightened up.

"If you'd like I can mark you up some more" Dmitri had walked up to me and wrapped his hand around my neck, applying slight pressure. I quickly shook my head.

"Then stop complaining and wear something that doesn't cover them up, I like people knowing you are ours" He tightened his grip in a warning and planted a quick kiss on my lips and forehead, and released his grip on my neck. He went back to where he was and I was about to turn to my closet when Aleksey walked up to me and lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Beautiful, little boss" Was all he said looking straight into my eyes, a little bit of his dirty blonde hair was on his eyes so I lifted my hand and moved it to the side, his honey eyes shining. I giggled blushing.

"You look pretty handsome too, dada" I said, leaning down to kiss him on the lips. He deepened the kiss, grabbing the back of my head. I grinded against him, feeling his cock stiffen behind his pants, making me moan lowly. He was the one to break the kiss, putting me down he smirked at me and he tilted his head to my closet and as soon I turned around I felt a hand land on my ass cheek, blushing I walked quickly to my closet.

 He was the one to break the kiss, putting me down he smirked at me and he tilted his head to my closet and as soon I turned around I felt a hand land on my ass cheek, blushing I walked quickly to my closet

I picked a black dress that was buttoned up and pulled to my mid-thigh, wearing some sandals. I was still catching up to the things in this house, they had my closet stuffed with some of my clothes and shoes. I never took off my bracelets with our dates and my ring.

I grabbed my backpack and skipped down the stairs towards the kitchen where Lana was, she stayed with us here while we were here. She was telling another two maids what they had to do when I walked in and as soon as they saw who I was they looked down.

"Lanaaa, some friends are coming over to the pool after school so... could you pleaseeee make us some of that delicious food you make? Prettyyy pleaseee" I said making my puppy eyes at her.