Chapter 14

Emma's P.O.V

He had tied my hands to the bed above my head and I watched as he grabbed out of nowhere a knife and approached me, I still had my uniform on

He had tied my hands to the bed above my head and I watched as he grabbed out of nowhere a knife and approached me, I still had my uniform on. With the knife, he started to pop each of the buttons on my shirt and cut the front part of my bra.

I could feel my heartbeat increase and I wondered if he could hear it too, my breathing quickened as he slid the knife down my stomach just at the start of the skirt. He left the knife resting in my belly and he took his sweet time taking off his suit, first his jacket and slowly each button while looking straight into my eyes.

The sight of his tattoos on full display for my eyes made my mouth water, it still amazed me that this beautiful man who could have any woman in the world chose me. I could see some scars across his body which I assume come with being a mafia boss.

He left his pants on and approached me again, grabbing the knife and cutting open my skirt and then proceeded to cut my underwear too.

"Tell me how you want to be treated for your first time, babygirl" He slid the knife down my thigh and did the same to the other but this time up.

"W-what do you mean, daddy?" I was distracted by him, to even think properly right now.

"Poor baby, too dumb to even think straight" He mocked me, setting down the knife and now using his hand to grope my breasts.

"Do you want me to be gentle for your first time? or..." He let the 'or' linger in the air while he pinched my nipples making me let out a breathless moan, my nipple reacting to the attention and I felt them harden under his touch.

"Do you want to be treated the way you really like?" He had lowered himself next to my ear, to whisper. He placed a small kiss below my ear and I felt goosebumps arise in my skin.

"The second one, daddy" I said breathlessly, I couldn't wait. He smirked at me and looked pleased with my decision.

"What's your safeword, babygirl?" He started to take off his pants but his gaze never left me.

"Hans" I answered without thinking. I blushed at what I blurted out.

"Hans?" Dimitri asked, amused at what I said. Playing with the band of his boxers.

"W-well, I hate Hans, he was mean and almost killed Elsa and Anna and when I hate something Hans always pops in my mind, so I always thought of the name as my safeword. I'm sorry, I'm weird" I blabbered out my explanation, I mean it's just something I would never say if I was enjoying myself.

"That's one of the things I love about you, Emma. Your weirdness, normal is boring" He said reassuringly and I think at that moment I loved him even more, he always knows just what to say.

"Are you sure about this, baby? I'll stop at any moment. I need verbal consent" He had grabbed his belt form the floor and was flexing it in a weir way.