Chapter 28

Sex Fact #9: People who sleep on their stomachs with their arms above their heads have more sexual dreams.

I was running, trying to not look back so I didn't trip but the sounds of their footsteps were so noticeable like they were taunting me. Running barefoot was hurting my feet so bad, every once in a while I'd step on little rocks or twigs and it hurt like a bitch, but at least the adrenaline that was rushing in my veins was making the pain tolerable. I didn't know how long I've been running but I knew that the minute they got me, I was done for. All that was left was to see how long I lasted.

Third Person's  P.O.V

Emma woke up with a pounding headache and when she tried to look around she saw black and realized something was over her head, like a bag or something. Her hands were tied behind her back and her ankles too. She could feel movement and noticed she was still in the trunk of a car, trying to remember what happened and then everything came back.

She falling over the guy she didn't know, feeling dizzy, being thrown over a shoulder and finally in the trunk of a car she couldn't make out the model of.

She tried struggling against the restraints, trying to get them off, her ankles too but it only made them feel tighter and she felt her dress moving and she felt so exposed, where were her daddies? Tears starting to swell over her eyes, not knowing what was happening to her. After a while, the car came to a stop and her breath hitched from fear.

Emma heard male voices coming closer to where she was and then the trunk was open and someone harshly grabbed her arm pulling her up making her moan from the pain of the grip. She was made to stand up and she noticed she didn't have her sandals on. Another hand grabbed her other arm and started walking and pulling her with them. What made her even more nervous was the silence, why weren't they talking.

The floor under her bare feet felt like dirt, like walking in the woods, she tried struggling against their grip but it only made them grunt out a warning and increase their grip on her. The tears finally slid down her eyes. Emmas heard her heartbeat against her ear, could they hear how fast my heart was pumping? she wondered. She was constantly tripping, not knowing where to step, and still a little dizzy, so she was suddenly thrown against a shoulder. She heard a door open and close, a few seconds passed, and then they were walking down some stairs.

After a few seconds, they stopped and she was carelessly let down on a mattress on the floor, her head spinning again, wanting them to take off the bag on her head. The footsteps sounded less and less and she figured they left, which meant they weren't the ones who actually wanted her down there. She wiggled a little and finally sat up, and kept trying to losing the knots on her wrists and ankles when she noticed how apart from her breathing everything was way too quiet.

That's when she felt like she was being watched, making goosebumps rise on her skin and she tried to calm her heartbeat down, feeling her pulse palpitate against her neck. Trying to muster as most courage as she could she spoke quietly.

"H-hello?" And then she wanted to facepalm herself at how stupid and helpless she sounded, she stopped her struggles and just waited to see what was going to happen next. After what felt like hours she heard footsteps, like from dress shoes, a pair. There were two different people walking towards somewhere. Turning her head to the sound she waited.

She flinched when she felt a hand caress her thigh, up and down. Another hand was placed on her cleavage, and she felt the part of her dress with the bow being pulled, like whoever was doing it wanted to take a peak and her breath hitched again. She probably looked like a mess right now, under the bag her face was smeared with her makeup, her eyes having her mascara running down thanks to the tears, her once stylish hair a mess, and her pretty dress probably dirty from all the throwing around.