16.

"Let me know when Layla comes back I'm going to go pay someone a visit next door" Abby blushed

"Let me know when Layla comes back I'm going to go pay someone a visit next door" Abby blushed. "Okay, but if I hear any bed squeaking I'm telling!" Liv laughed. Abby just rolled her eyes at walked to Jordan's room. She lightly knocked on his door. "Come in" Shouted Jordan. "Oh hey Abby, I wasn't expecting you" "yeah I hope it's okay I came to say hi" Abby smiled at him. Jordan was trying to fix his room up a little. "Sorry about the mess, you can sit down" Jordan said. "Homework?" Abby said holding up the papers in his bed. "Yes, but I don't want to talk about homework" Jordan looked at her eyes. "Common Abby you've been avoiding me for a while now, I just want to know if I have a chance with you" Jordan held her hand lightly. "You do have a chance, I just don't want to get hurt again Jordan." "I would never hurt you" Jordan cut her off. Abby looked down. "Don't hide that pretty face from me, I just want to share every moment with you Abby, is that so bad? I'm crazy about you and I just want to call you my girlfriend" Abby was blushing hard. "Well..until I get a proper question I'll have an answer for you" Abby teased Jordan. Abby walked back to Liv's room with a big smile in her face.

The next day Abby, Liv and Layla all went to school together. After English class Abby was starting to get worried about her essay, since she had not started hers. Abby saw Spencer walking out of Mr.Vegas class. "Let me guess he didn't like it?" Abby walked up to him. "Nope, I have to rewrite my whole essay. I don't even know who to write about." Spencer complained. "I haven't even started" Abby sighed. "I'm going to Layla's after school to see if she could help me, want to go?" Spencer asked. "Sure i need some inspiration" Abby responded. Abby went to all her classes. She had in mind who she wanted to write her essay about.
After school Abby met up with Spencer at Layla's house. Abby forgot that Asher was staying there so it was going to be awkward. Abby was sitting next to Spencer, and Layla was across both of them. "How long is he staying here?" Spencer argued. Layla looked at him with a really look. Before Layla could argue back Asher walked in. "Abby.." Asher was surprised to see Abby. "Uhm..Hi Asher." Abby was not the one to hold grudges she just did not want to have a conversation with Asher. "Can we talk?" Asher calmly asked. Spencer looked at Abby making sure she was okay with this. She nodded. Asher and Abby walked outside to Layla's pool. "I have been wanting to talk to you. I just want to say I'm sorry. About everything. It was not my place to spill the secrets at homecoming. I just hope one day you can forgive me. Liv really cares about you so I know you are a great person. I am sorry Abby." Asher looked at Abby waiting for her response. "You know I appreciate you in a way. You made me realize who my real friends are. Thanks for apologizing. Just take care of Liv, I can tell she really likes you." Abby smiled at Asher, leaving him alone with his thoughts.
Abby walked back to the kitchen. Not seeing Spencer. "What happened to Spencer?" Abby asked Layla. "He left. He kind of got mad because I did not want to show him my essay." Layla sighed. "Ohh okay..well I'm just going to go" Abby needed to go work on her essay. "You don't have to Abby" Layla argued. "It's okay. I need to start my essay" Abby responded. Abby knew Layla needed some time alone.

At home Abby saw her mom making dinner. "What's the special occasion" Abby was super happy to have a home cooked meal it's been a while since they all got together as a family. "Your brother said he has some big news to share with us" Abby's mom responded. "hmmm okay. Well I have to tell you something, while dads not around he might get jealous" Abby teased. "Okay tell me" Abby's mom was curious. "Well...at school we have to write an essay about who our greatest influence is..and I picked you..I know I'm daddy's little girl, and I admire him. He's the strongest man I know. I love him as much as I love you. But we all know that you are the glue of this family. You complete us. We wouldn't be here without you. You have always been there for dad and I just know that when I grow up I want to be a mother like you. You inspire me everyday. I love you mom, I'm sorry I don't say it often." Abby's mom had tears in her eyes. "Don't cry because then I'll start crying" Abby laughed. "Okay, okay I'll stop" Abby's mom had a big smile on her face.

Time passed and everybody was at the dinner table now. Abby liked the feeling of having her whole family around her, she felt at home. "Mom this is so good" Marco said with his mouth full. "Ew, shut your mouth" Abby complained. Abby's mom and dad just laughed at them. "So, what's the big news Marco" Abby's dad eagerly asked. "Okay..I got offered a full scholarship to play football at UCLA. My dream school." Marco could not contain his smile. "Oh my god , I'm so proud of you baby" Mom got up to hug him. "That's my boy. UCLA here we come" Dad cheered. Abby was happy for Marco, but she was going to miss him when he leaves.
After dinner Marco was helping Abby with the dishes. "So, does this mean no more baseball?" Abby asked. "Yeah, but I'll still be finishing what's left of the season." Abby wondered if Marco made the right decision. "I'm a little sad about it, but I know football is the way to go. I'm doing this for myself. I know you'll miss me" Abby rolled her eyes. "Ew, no" They both we're going to miss each other.

// how are you liking the story so far???
Please vote & comment xx