14.

Abby woke up the next day feeling numb

Abby woke up the next day feeling numb. She just lost the one person that she thought would never betray her. Abby did not want to speak to anybody she needed time to heal. She spent the whole day in bed watching her favorite shows and movies. She started with criminal minds, then skipped to friends, and finally watched her favorite movies Harry Potter. Her favorite thing to do was watch movies and shows that helped her escape her real life. Abby would do anything to just be part of a movie. She did not get out of bed the whole day. Abby spent the next couple of days doing this. She did not want to talk to anybody.
.
.
.
The next day Abby decided she did not want to worry her parents so she got out of bed and made plans for herself. She showered and changed into a casual outfit. Abby knew what she needed. She drove to the coffee shop and ordered her favorite iced coffee. Abby was addicted to coffee and she was not ashamed to say it. Abby spotted Spencer working so she decided to walk up to him. "Hey Spencer!" Abby smiled. "Hey, woah are you sure that coffee is big enough?" Spencer laughed. "Uhm yes, if they had bigger i would get it. But they don't" Abby sighed. "Just be glad it's not alcohol." Abby was joking around. "So..uhm how are you?" Spencer calmly asked. "Spencer I'm okay. Friends come and go. I don't want to see either of them again. I just want to focus on the real people that are there for me. By the way I'm sorry I didn't return any of your text. I was having a Me day for a couple of days" Abby explained. "It's all cool, we all heal differently. But you know you can talk to me about whatever whenever." Spencer gave Abby a side hug. "Thanks Spencer. I appreciate it." Abby was glad she had someone like Spencer in her life. "So, I'm setting up a rally for my community and I would like it if you could come. I invited the bakers and Layla." Spencer looked at Abby with hopeful eyes. "Ofcourse! I'm glad to help! I'll make my brother come by too!" Abby smiled at Spencer. "I have to go but I'll see you later!" Abby walked out the coffee shop. Spencer laughed at the girl seeing how fast she drank that large cup of iced coffee.
Abby went home to change into jeans and a t-shirt.

Abby decided she needed to talk to Liv before heading to Spencer's rally. She arrived at Liv's house knocking on her door. Mr.Baker opened the door. "Abby, nice to see you. How are you?" He made an awkward face. "Hi Coach Baker. I'm okay, still feeling embarrassed about everything that happened. But I'll get over it. Is Liv home?" Abby sighed. "Yes. You know Jordan misses you." Abby ran upstairs before Mr.Baker could continue talking about Jordan. It was already awkward enough.
Abby knocked on Liv's door. "Come in" Responded Liv. Abby walked in slowly not knowing what to say. "Hey..." Abby avoided eye contact. "Abby don't be so awkward. Tell me why you're here" Liv made space for Abby could sit down. "Thanks. I just don't know what to say and I thought we should talk before going to Spencer's." Abby smiled. "I'm sorry about Asher. I know he hurt you that night. and I'm also sorry that I didn't tell you about what happened between me and him. I wanted too I just didn't want you to judge me.." Liv responded looking down. "I would never judge you Liv. I know it was probably killing you inside hiding this big secret. I just want to go back to being normal. Did you talk to Layla?" Abby asked. "Yes, and everything is okay. We figured it out. We were actually planning on visiting you after Spencer's rally. But she'll be even more happy to see you there." Liv smiled. Liv was happy that Abby, Layla and her could go back to being friends with no secrets. Abby was just glad she had friends to talk to and all their secrets were out.

Abby and Liv arrived at the park and walked up to Layla. "Hey!" Layla was shocked Abby was there. "Liv caught me up on everything! We're all good now" Abby smiled and hugged Layla. Abby spotted Spencer talking to a pretty girl. "Who's that?" Abby asked. "Spencer's ex, I met her earlier." Layla shrugged. "She's pretty." Liv mentioned. "Yeah I know..idk how I feel about her yet" Layla confessed. "You have nothing to worry about Layla. Relax." Abby replied. "Idk..she's incredible, and so passionate about her community. I spent and hour with her and it made me question what the hell we're doing in Beverly Hills." Layla sighed. "Look you've got your own problems back home. Gabby is not your friend, and the rumors are getting worse." Liv interrupted. "That you only became friends with me and Abby again to get close to Spencer." Liv replied. "Is that what you think?" Layla asked Liv. "No, I'm just saying you need to watch your back" Liv shrugged and walked away. Abby felt awkward. "Do you want me to tell Gabby something?" "Thanks Abby, but that's okay" Layla smiled. Abby, Layla, and Liv spent all afternoon helping Spencer get signatures for his community. Spencer was glad to have friends that supported him during bad times.