11.

The next day Isabella and Abby were in the kitchen making breakfast

The next day
Isabella and Abby were in the kitchen making breakfast. Marco walked in and looked at them weirdly. "So who are you going to homecoming with Abby?" Abby had the biggest smile. "Jordan, he asked me" Isabella was happy for her friend. "Who are you taking?" Abby asked Marco. "Uhm..Isabella" Marco smiled. "What?!!" Abby asked. "Abby we're just going as friends, calm down." Isabella reassured Abby. "I mean it's okay if there's something else there, you guys could've just gave me a heads up" Marco slowly walked away before it got more awkward. "It's not like that, but we'll see how it goes" Isabella smirked.

Abby and Isabella had spent all day catching up on their favorite show

Abby and Isabella had spent all day catching up on their favorite show. Criminal Minds. "Kiss, Marry, Kill? Spencer, Emily, Penelope?" Abby asked Isabella. "Abby really? I love all of them" Isabella laughed with Abby. "Okay okay, Kill Spencer, Kiss Penelope, and Marry Emily. Only because I know Spencer is your favorite." Isabella teased Abby. "Okay fine, ask me now" Abby rolled her eyes. "Spencer, JJ, Hotch" Abby didn't like this question because she wanted to kiss all of them. "OMG, so not fair. but....Kill JJ after I kiss her, Kiss Hotch, and obviously marry Spencer." Abby and Isabella laughed at her answer. "Common let's go get ready for homecoming." Isabella dragged Abby upstairs and they started getting ready.
"Wow, Abby you look so good!" Isabella complimented Abby. "Look at you! Marco will definitely want to be more than friends. Ew I can't believe I just said that" Isabella laughed at Abby's words. Isabella loved hanging out with Abby, they always found a way to make each other laugh. Isabella wanted to tell Abby her secret, she knew if she didn't tell Abby it would come out somehow. "Hey Abby I have to tell you something" Isabella was ready to tell her. "Woah! Is this where you tell me you're in love with me?" Abby looked at Isabella. "Abby no..I do love you but I like boys, now let me talk!" Isabella nervously laughed. Isabella opened her mouth to talk when Marco interrupted. "Ladies common, our ride is here." Isabella rolled her eyes. "Marco, wait Isabella was about to tell me something" Abby looked at Isabella. "It's okay Abby, I'll tell you later" Isabella put on a fake smile and walked out the room. "Wait, Isabella you can tell me anything, I won't judge you. I love you, nothing can break us apart." Abby softly smiled at Isabella. "I know Abby, I just want you to know that I appreciate you so much. You're growing up, I'm just happy you're still my friend." Abby and Isabella both had teary eyes now. "Okay okay no crying, let's go." Abby hugged Isabella and they walked down to the car.
They stopped at Liv and Jordan's house to take pictures. Mr. & Mrs.Baker opened the door. "Hi, Abby" They smiled at her. "Hello, Coach Baker and Laura. This is my brother Marco and his date, my bestfriend, Isabella" While they talked to Marco and Isabella, Abby went upstairs to look for Liv. Abby lightly knocked on the door. "Come in" Liv replied. "LIV! You look so beautiful!" Abby hugged Liv. "Thanks, Look at you! Can't wait to see Jordan's reaction" Liv smiled at Abby. "Everybody is downstairs waiting for you" Abby looked at Liv. "I'm done I just need to fix this piece of hair." Liv was fixing her hair while Abby took a seat on her bed. "So uhm Layla told me what happen between her and Spencer...are you okay?" Liv looked up. Liv took a pause before starting to answer. "...I'm okay. It hurt when I saw them but I know that he likes her and she likes him, so it's okay. I just want Layla to be happy" Abby believed Liv. "Okay, well Layla brought Asher and not Spencer so there's going to be drama tonight." Abby sat up and fixed her dress. Liv smiled and walked up to Abby. "Plus, wait till you see my hot date, Chris" "Okay let's go downstairs, together" Abby and Liv linked arms and started to walk towards the stairs. They walked down the stairs and everybody's eyes were on them. Jordan was talking to Asher when she saw her. Jordan couldn't believe how beautiful Abby looked. He had the biggest smile on his face. Abby got to the bottom of the stairs and walked towards Jordan. "Hey" Abby smiled. "Abby.." Jordan choked on his words, he was nervous. "You look amazing" Abby blushed. "Thanks Jordan. You look amazing too" Abby and Jordan smiled at each other. Coach baker interrupted everybody's conversation to take a picture. While Coach Baker was taking the picture Jordan and Abby posed together. Jordan had his hands on Abby's hips. This gave Abby butterflies. Jordan leaned towards Abby's ear. "I'm the luckiest guy ever" Jordan whispered. Abby had to hold herself from kissing Jordan right there. They were finally done taking pictures, so everyone got in the Limo and enjoyed the ride to the dance. Abby and Jordan decided to split up for awhile before dancing together. Jordan talked to his friends and asked advice on how he should ask Abby to be his girlfriend. Jordan knew Abby was the girl he wanted. Abby looked around until she saw a familiar face Spencer and his friends.