7.

Abby was home alone

Abby was home alone. She decided to text Liv and Layla if they wanted to work on their English project. Abby hoped that with this project they would both get along and they could all be friends. Both Abby and Layla got to Liv's house at the same time. Liv let both of them in, Abby could tell this was going to be awkward. "Aren't you three a sight for sore eyes" Coach baker told them. "Hi, coach baker" Abby smiled. "Hey" Layla awkwardly said. "Dad, don't be weird" Liv told him. "Sorry it's just been a while Layla has come over" "Well she's just here to do an assignment" Liv made it clear they weren't friends. "Maybe I can help" Coach baker said. "Dad,no" Liv was getting angry. "We're doing a symbolic portrait of William Shakespeare, so using paint, collage, and quotations to dissect his real identity" Layla explained. "Wow, ok then never mind" Coach Baker changed his mind. "Back in my day, we just used to write papers, but uh, have you seen the movie "Anonymous"? "The Shakespeare fraud movie? Abby asked him. "That's the one, so why don't you take a break and watch that?" Abby thought that was a great idea. Liv and Layla both agreed to watching it.
After the movie was done they were going to start on their project. "Hey, um, remember last fall at angel's point?" Layla asked Liv "Actually, last year's kind of a blur for me" Liv replied "No, you remember" "No, not really." Liv didn't want to remember. "You know, we should really get back to the English project." "Seriously?" Layla couldn't believe Liv was pretending not to remember. "So I don't remember every little thing. I was high a lot back then, OK? I'm kind of trying not to remember all the crazy crap I did." Liv replied angrily. "Um, wow. Uh, I should go, This was a mistake." Abby didn't know what to do. "You should have never asked Ms. Bench to put us together Abby. I just thought maybe if we spent some time together that we could all whatever, it doesn't matter what I thought." Abby was sad that her plan didn't work out. "Sorry Abby but I do not want to force anyone into my life who doesn't want to be there. I'll just I'll finish this on my own." Layla explained. Layla walked out of the house. Abby looked at Liv. "Really? You could've tried..I'm not picking sides but that wasn't cool Liv." Abby decided she was leaving too. Liv knew they were both right she was just not ready to admit all the mistakes she did. Liv was getting overwhelmed, she knew that the more time she spent with Layla, the more she wanted to tell her what happened between her and Asher.

Crenshaw vs. Beverly Hills
Jordan, Spencer and Marco were at Spencer's hanging out. Jordan's was trying to get to know Spencer and Marco better for the sake of his team. They were all having fun until Chris started a fight with them. They were going to settle this at the park playing football. Jordan called his team to show up for him and Spencer. Spencer and Marco were shocked they all showed up. After they stopped the game. Marco and Spencer got a ride from Jordan. While they were on their way home a cop pulled them over. Marcos dad was a cop so he knew that as long as he showed his hands nothing should go wrong. "Hey, I didn't do anything wrong" Jordan told the cop. Marco knew it wasn't wise to argue with a cop, specially when they are all a different color than the cop. Jordan had not had the cop talk with his dad so that's why he was arguing back. Jordan did not understand why the cops were being rude when they had done nothing wrong. Jordan was scared. Marco and Spencer we're trying to calm Jordan down.The cops pushed all the boys down. They all ended up in hand cuffs before Jordan's mom got there.

Abby & Layla
While that was happening Abby went to go find Layla. Before Abby had left Liv's house, Liv told her that today was the second anniversary of Layla's mom passing. So, Abby decided to find her and be there for her. "Hey,I'm really sorry. Liv told me" Abby said. "It's okay..I don't need your pity" Layla was low-key glad Abby was there. "Well Im still staying, I brought flowers for your mom and a blanket for us" Abby smiled at Layla. Layla was glad she had someone to tell stories to about her mom. Layla and Abby spent most of the night talking about her mom, and then went home because they had school the next day.

// PLEASE READ !!!
If you are uncomfortable with the topic Racism please don't read my story. All American has some great episodes where you can get educated on it or just get an idea how it really is for people of different skin color. If anybody wants me to add more to the episodes of racism please share your ideas. I will gladly add them to educate myself and my readers.
For any poc reading this, If you find anything of this to be offensive or if you want me to add more of it please let me know in the comments!
I will address that I am not a person of color.
I am a Mexican.
If any of you don't want me writing about racist/racism I will stop.

Don't forget #BlackLivesMatter ❤️

All negative comments will be blocked!