22.

The party

The party

Abby arrived and the party was already getting out of control. Abby looked around for any familiar face. She spotted Liv and Asher, and walked up to them. "Hey" Abby hugged Liv. "Hey" They both replied. "Why'd you leave my boy Jordan hanging, he told me...He's all sad you didn't say it back. Starting to overthink it." Asher explained to Abby. "What did he say?" Liv asked. "He kinda told me he loved me and I didn't say it back" Abby nervously played with her hands. "I have to go find him" Abby was starting to worry. She walked away looking for Jordan. Abby spotted Layla and Spencer. "Hey lovebirds" Abby walked up to them. "Hey" They replied back. "Have any of you seen Jordan?" Abby asked. "I think he's with JJ." Layla answered. "Can I talk to you Layla before I go looking for him?" Abby asked. Spencer walked away letting the girls talk. "I'm sorry I got angry at you for not telling us about Liv's parents. It wasn't your secret to tell." Abby explained. "It's okay, we're all good" Layla smiled. They both did not want to fight. Abby hugged Layla, and was relieved they made up. She spotted Jordan in the distance. Jordan was pouring shots for him and his friends. Abby walked up to him. "Hey..you" Abby smiled. "Hey.." Jordan was clueless of how Abby really felt about him so he was keeping his distance. "Can we talk?" Abby looked at Jordan with puppy eyes. "Yeah, let's go up to JJ's room" Jordan grabbed Abby's hand and led her to JJ's room upstairs.

Abby and Jordan sat awkwardly on JJ's bed. "Jordan" "Abby" They both spoke up at the same time. "Just say it Abby. You don't love me, I can take it.." Before Jordan could finish Abby kissed him for he could shut up. "Jordan, can I talk please?" Abby complained. "Yeah, sorry" Jordan blushed.
"The truth is.... I love you Jordan. I just didn't say it back because it took me by surprise. I love being around you. You have to understand this is all new to me. I've never been treated this good, and it all took me by surprise. To be honest, I also don't want to get hurt that's why I didn't say it back right away. But I love you Jordan. I really do." Abby got closer to Jordan. "I understand Abby. I promise to never hurt you. I'm the luckiest guy ever." Jordan kissed Abby. They kissed longer before heading downstairs. Jordan and Abby danced all night. Abby decided to have fun, and let herself enjoy this party with Jordan.

(Abby & Jordan) This is how their night ended

// I wanted to end on a happy note! 🥰 Please leave any suggestions for season 2 that you would like to see! Be ready to see some new characters, and new drama 👀  Thank you to everyone that read and commented! ❤️❤️❤️

Please leave any suggestions for season 2 that you would like to see! Be ready to see some new characters, and new drama 👀
Thank you to everyone that read and commented! ❤️❤️❤️