1.

Abigail did not want to leave Arizona, but she knew that her dad needed this promotion and it is really going to help them financially

Abigail did not want to leave Arizona, but she knew that her dad needed this promotion and it is really going to help them financially. She is trying to see the positive side of things, one being she no longer is going to be reminded of her ex everywhere she goes, and two new school, new beginnings and no boy drama. Hopefully.
"Hey, you okay?" Abigail asked Marco. "You haven't said anything the whole ride and I'm getting bored"
"I'm just going to miss it Abby..what if it's not the same? What if they don't accept me, or what if I don't make the team?" Marco explained.
"Oh! Please, they are going to beg you to join the team, plus if it doesn't work out in football you also have the baseball team, and you know you are the best at both." She said smiling
While she let her thoughts wander, Marco was nervous about starting at a new school. Their mom and dad where in the front seat discussing the new house and how excited they are for dads new job.
Finally they got to Beverly Hills. It only took them a couple of minutes to get to their new house. Abigail was surprised it was bigger than the one from Arizona. "Dad, can we afford this?" "Yes baby, with this new job you will even get your own car soon" She smiled

As they were moving everything in, their mom asked "Are you guys excited for your first day at your new school tomorrow?" "Yes, hopefully the students are nice and not just spoiled rich kids" Abigail laughed and looked at Marco "I don't know how to feel about it mom" Marco sighed and walked away.

Everything was unpacked and Abigail was decorating her room. She was nervous for tomorrow, she decided to call her best-friend. "Hey, I know it's late but I miss my best-friend and I'm nervous for tomorrow" "Hi Abby, it's okay I miss you too! I just know it's not going to be the same without you. I will come visit when I can you know that! Everything will be okay. I know what happened last year changed you, but just be happy no one is going to know at your new school and they'll treat you normal. Plus when was the last time you thought about boys, I bet they'll be plenty to look at there." Bella replies.
"OMG i know" Abigail laughed "My last thing on my mind is boys right now. Plus with what happened with Aiden, I don't want to let anybody in right now. I'm still heartbroken you know that" She sighed "But I'll let you go, thank you for hearing me out. I can't wait until you come visit. I love you Bella bye!" "I love you too bye!" Bella missed Abby a lot but she was keeping a secret from her.
Abigail wanted to forget everything about her ex Aiden. She knew starting this new school would help her. She went to sleep that night nervous and excited for tomorrow.

// Remember secrets always come out!!!