3.

The next day Abby was hanging out with Liv at the Bakers house

The next day
Abby was hanging out with Liv at the Bakers house. "so she really said "No Abby" omg!" Abby laughed. "Yes!" Abby and Liv laughed together. Minutes later Ms.Baker and Jordan walked in. "Hello ladies" Ms.Baker looked at Jordan. "You can talk to her Jordan, i didn't say you couldn't talk to her you just can't hang out with her until you get yourself back together." Ms.Baker commented. "Hi Abby" Jordan said awkwardly. "Jordan" Abby replied. "Before this gets any more awkward we should tell her Abby" Ms.Baker interrupted. "Yes!" Abby cheered. "It has you written all over it." Ms.Baker handed her the paper. "Sola Muse"? Liv asked. "Yeah, they help you develop your leadership skills and they do philanthropic work in the community, and it would look really good on your college applications. And the best part is there is a cotillion at the end of the year to celebrate your efforts." Ms.Baker explained. "Wait, wait, wait. Oh, wait. Olivia at a cotillion? You mean, like debutantes and gowns and the little white gloves? Oh, man! This is gonna be too good, Liv." Jordan laughed at Liv. "Yeah, I don't I don't know, mom. I'm still not seeing the part that has me written all over it." Liv tried to get out of it. "Come on Liv. Community outreach, a strong desire to help others in need? That is so you. Im going to be there with you! We can spend more time together!" Abby tried to convince Liv. "Come on, honey, just give it a shot, and if you don't like it, you can at least say you tried." Ms.Baker nodded. "Okay i'll do it. but only because Abby's doing it also." Liv gave up and just said yes. What could go wrong. Abby gave Liv a hugged and started telling her everything about Sola Muse. Abby wanted to be part of her community so that is why she joined. She was happy Liv agreed to do it. Before Abby walked out the Bakers house she saw Jordan sitting on the stairs. "Hey..Can i sit?" Abby asked "Yeah" Jordan replied. "I know you have a lot going on but you know you can still talk to me." Abby laid her head on Jordans shoulder. "Can you stay over? I miss you" Abby wanted to say yes. "I'm sorry Jordan. not tonight. I'm hanging out with Spencer and Coop." Abby looked down. "It's okay. Can I get a kiss before you leave.?" Jordan said with his puppy eyes. Abby laughed. "Of course" Abby kissed him. Abby walked to the door. "Abby i'm going to make this up to you and im going to focus on football" Jordan shouted. "Okay" Abby smiled and left to meet Spencer. Abby was happy Jordan finally understood the damage he was causing the people around him and himself.

Abby met up with Coop, Spencer, and Patience. "Hey Abby your here." Spencer got up to hug Abby. "Hey, it feels like we haven't caught up" Abby admitted. Abby did not want Spencer to leave beverly, but she decided to not tell him yet. "Yeah, I know." Spencer led her to where Coop and Patience were sitting. "Abby this is Patience, my girl" Coop introduced Patience. "Hey" Abby hugged Patience. "Hello, wow so Beverly really do got the prettiest girls." Patience looked at Abby. Abby blushed. "I told you" Coop replied. "You tell Spence that you're doing "off the dome"? Patience asked Coop. "You're joining the Freestyle Battle here Saturday night?" Spencer asked. "Yes, Sir, the grand prize is $500, bro. That could go a long way towards studio time." Coop explained why he wanted to battle. Spencer was not sure if coop was ready. "You should do it" Abby spoke up. "You see this why i like her." Coop replied. "You should hang out with us more often Abby." Patience smiled. Abby was happy to be part of Spencer's friend group. Abby noticed Spencer kept shaking his leg. "You okay?" Abby asked him quietly. Spencer nodded. "You know Abby has a good eye, you've been shaking your leg since we got here, and you only do that when you got to tell me something, but you don't know how to say it, so what's up?" Coop explained. "Look, I told my pops that if he wants me to come play for him at South Crenshaw, he got to send Darnell's ass back to Nevada." Spencer confessed. Abby was shocked Spencer would actually say that. "Hold up. You did what?" Coop interrupted. "Chris is gonna be back soon, a'ight? He's the QB1, not Darnell. How will I look, not having Chris' back after everything I put him through?" Spencer tried to reason his way out of this. "Man, shut up. This is not about Chris. This is about you making your daddy choose between his two sons." Abby agreed with Coop. "Darnell is not his son." Spencer angrily replied. "And you're not Billy Baker's son, but you still consider him family, don't you? What did miss grace say about all this, or did you not tell her? Of course you didn't 'cause you and I both know that whole ultimatum junk was some straight-up nonsense. Look, bro, that's not you. I don't care how mad you are. That's not you." Coop was disappointed in Spencer. "I'm tired of being a runner-up in my father's life, Coop." Spencer sighed. "I get it, I do, but let me ask you something. Say your dad does choose you. What's waiting back home for Darnell? How do we know it ain't some old crazy situation" Coop had a good point. Abby agreed with Coop, but still understood why Spencer did it. Coop and Patience left, before Spencer could say more. Patience waved goodbye to Abby. "I messed up" Spencer looked at Abby. "Maybe, but you were looking out for yourself, and you we're also a little jealous, common you just got your dad back and he brings someone with him. I would be hurt too." Abby was curious to know who Darnell was. "You're right i was but i'm going to fix this. Let's talk tomorrow??" Spencer gathered his things. "Sounds good." Abby got up to leave. "Thanks for knocking some sense into me. You always know what to say Abby. Please come around more often, Patience and Coop already love you." Abby smiled. "I will" Abby and Spencer went their different ways.

- Darnell and Abby ??? 👀