"KATE!"

Faline looks up to see Mr. Argent staring at his sister before his eyes move to Faline.

"I know what you did. Put the gun down"

"I did what I was told to do," Kate says.

"No one asked you to murder innocent people," Mr. Argent says. "There were children in that house, ones who were human. Look at what you're doing now, you're holding a gun at a sixteen-year-old girl's head with no proof she spilled actual human blood. We go by the code. 'Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent.'"

"We hunt those who hunt us," Allison says.

Kate begins to push her finger down on the trigger and Faline closes her eyes but her eyes open when she hears another gun click.

"Put the gun down," Mr. Argent says before shooting the tree behind Kate "Before I put you down"

"Thanks, Mr. Argent," Faline says. "But I don't need anyone to fight my battles for me"

Faline grabs Kate's wrist twisting it harshly causing her to drop the gun and Faline kicks it away before kicking Kate to the floor.

The door creaks open and a dark shape run sour of the door.

"Allison get back," Mr. Argent says.

"Get behind me," Faline says, grabbing the Argent girl.

"What is it?" Allison asks.

"It's the Alpha," Scott says as Faline raises her hands.

Everyone turns to follow the Alpha's movements before it takes down Mr. Argent, then Allison, then Scott before knocking Faline to the ground next to Allison.

"COME ON!" Kate shouts.

Peter appears and he grabs Kate's wrist as she fires the gun. Peter brings his hand down, snapping Kate's wrist. Peter throws her back, causing her to land on the porch of the Hale house. Peter drags Kate inside.

"No!" Allison chases after them.

"Allison!" Faline looks to Mr. Argent who was lay on the floor.

"Help her"

Faline nods before running inside and they both see Peter with his claws against Kate's neck.

"She is beautiful Kate," Peter says. "She looks like you. Probably not as damaged. So I'm going to give you a chance to save her. Apologize. Say that you're sorry for decimating my family, for leaving me burned and broken for six years. Say it and I'll let her live"

"I'm sorry," Kate says and Faline turns Allison around, as Peter's hand moves quickly, tearing out Kate's throat, her body falling to the floor.

"I don't know about you Allison," Peter says to the shocked girl. "But that apology didn't sound very sincere"

"Don't do this Peter" Faline says as the man begins to step forwards. "VENTUS!"

Peter is launched back, going through the wall of the house as Scott leaps in snarling with Derek approaching the other side.

Faline holds out her hand and Peter drops to his knees clutching his head, letting out screams of pain.

"You lied," Faline says, her voice was distorted as her eyes glow a luminescent green. "You killed Laura just to become the Alpha"

Faline's hair begins to streak green as her body begins to slowly rise from the floor.

"I want you to feel the pain I felt when I dug up her body" Faline shouts. "The pain Derek felt when he found his sister dead"

Allison screams in shock when Peter quickly throws Faline out of the old window where the glass no longer was. Faline grunts, rolling a few times before getting to her feet. Allison runs outside and sprints over to Faline.

"Are you okay?" Allison asks. "Oh my god. Dad"

Faline holds her hand above Mr. Argent's head.

"He won't have a concussion or any pain," Faline says.

"Thank you" Allison whispers.

The pair of girls watch in horror as Scott is thrown out of the very window Faline was before being followed by the Alpha.

"LET HIM GO!" Faline shouts.

A car horn beeps and Stiles launches a bottle.

"FALINE" Stiles shouts.

"PHASMATOS INCENDIA" Faline shouts, the bottle explodes causing Peter's arm to be set on fire by the flames cast by Faline.

Faline holds her hand and twists, manipulating the fire across Peter's body and Jackson throws another molotov cocktail. Faline holds both hands as the fire burns hotter. Peter makes his way towards Allison but she lifts her other hand and twists it, breaking Peter's leg.

"She's doing all that?" Jackson asks and Stiles nods, staring at Faline.

Faline throws her hand forward and Peter shifts back, showing a horrifically burnt body before falling to the ground. Faline watches as Allison kisses Scott in his werewolf form as the boy shifts back.

"You're okay!" Stiles wraps his arms around Faline before they watch Derek stand over Peter's body.

"WAIT," Scott says. "You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek if you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family- What am I supposed to do?"

Derek raises his hand, extending his claws before slashing them across Peter's throat.

"I'm the Alpha now," Derek says.

Stiles looks at Faline's face properly and lets out a gasp.

"Oh my god-"

"Horrific right?" Faline grins. "Well, electricity torture and beatings do that to a girl. I think I'm also running on final energy reserves" Faline blinks, her eyelids going heavy. "Stiles?"

"Yeah?"

"Catch me," Faline says before her body falls limp.