The Tour (Continued)

Start from the beginning

There was also a crackling fireplace next to couch nearest to me, though Trixie insisted that it was for lighting fuses. No marshmallow roasting whatsoever.

The living room had weapons lined on the walls- something that looked like it was from World War Two. There was also a picture of a young man directly under a McMillan TAC-50 sniper rifle, though I had no idea who he was.

"That's Nathan Hale," Trixie said, admiring the picture. "He's the reason why we incredible spies are alive."

Kylie, unlike Trixie, had walked directly over to another room and slammed the door. Trixie stayed behind and insisted on giving me a tour, even though the only thing I really wanted to do at this point was collapse on the couch and check my phone.

And after a few hours of introducing just the living room, that's exactly what I did.

What I first realized: I had no data.

"What did you expect?" Trixie said after I asked her. "T-Mobile to wire their data off underground beneath the sea? Of course there's no data here."

"Well, do you guys have any Wi-Fi? Oh, I see it. What's the password?"

Trixie smiled innocently. "You're going to have to earn it."

I groaned and threw off my shoes, tossing my phone onto the couch. "You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm not!" Trixie said happily, dragging me to Kylie's room. "Let's get you situated with all the other suites!"

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," I said, dragging the word as long as I could while Trixie pulled me over to Kylie's room. When she opened the door, Kylie took a look and waved hello.

I waved back, examining the suite. It was actually pretty decent, but my mind wasn't going to take the time and describe it to you readers. I'm too tired at this point. Just imagine a 5-star hotel room with some extra weapons laying around here and there, also with a land mine and two security cameras. Boom. There you go.

Kylie showed us around temporarily, gesturing to her posters on the wall. They showed two things, both of whom I dislike: Ariana Grande and millions of baby kittens. 

Trixie continued the tour, despite my several attempts to escape her grip. Every time I tried to jump away suddenly, she would just literally move at a speed somewhere near the speed of light and catch me in a hug. I always ended up red-faced in these situations, so I just gave up after somewhere near escape attempt #13.

"So, you'll be staying here for the next few wee-" Trixie was saying.

"Wait, what!?!?" I said, spinning around to face her. She flashed another one of her trademark innocent princess smiles, and I tried not to act as frustrated as I thought on the inside. Staying here for the tour was already a nightmare. Staying a few weeks with this demon girl over here will just be plain hell!

 "But wait! When you see your suite, you'll be happier!" 

She was right. I was happier, since the suite was literally a ten-level upgrade from my Spy School dorm. Now I could fall asleep to an auto-massage bed, calm music, and listening to the fountain of water in my room gurgle.

I was most definitely not happy that Trixie was going to make me stay up until 10:00 PM each night playing Monopoly or something in the living room. Guys need their space, okay? Time can be spent better than watching Trixie crush me in an arm wrestle.

Trixie had a separate room, and with that, there were still like a million places in the bunker I hadn't been to yet. And if Trixie was going to try and act as a tour guide for me for the whole place, I was going to pass out in boredom.

The only other place I was interested in other than my room was the kitchen/buffet room on floor 2 (yes, there were two floors, this is what I meant by a trillion billion more places to visit). 

Trixie seemed to notice my dying inside look (for once) and sighed.

"I'll let you have some private time to explore, then," she said finally. "But remember to meet us at the cafeteria in three hours. I'll be expecting you."

Just as she was about to step out of the room, I ran over and stopped her by the shoulder.

"Please don't tell me you want the Wi-Fi password," Trixie said, an exasperated look on her face.

"I- that's exactly what I want."

Trixie pondered this for a bit, then dashed off. "The Wi-Fi password's in the communications room in the second floor! Follow me!"

I took a look at the map of the bunker she had given me, realizing that the communications room was the farthest room from my current location. I had no doubt that Trixie did this on purpose.

It was going to be a long day.