Untitled Part 29(idk I ran out of title ideas)

During lunch, I spent most of my time thinking about my last moments with Erica.

Yeah, yeah. I know. Bad use of time. But still, it helped my mood a lot, since those moments would probably have been the last ones I'd have with her... if I hadn't had a nagging feeling that she was still alive.

I didn't have an empathy link with her or Zoe, so I couldn't be sure, but still... would the bad guys just kill them that easily?

Thinking back to Erica's last moments with me, I remembered how she had told me to get some sleep, and I was going to need it. Was this foreshadowing? I didn't know for sure, but since she got kidnapped, she was right about needing the sleep. With the amount of stress that's been on me right now, I wasn't going to have a peaceful night.

Erica had also told me the intruder was camping at the borders of the MI6 headquarters, but she didn't tell me how she found this information. Also, if she knew that the intruder was hiding around, why didn't she investigate further? I could never understand Erica.

She said the intruder had been "Still out under there hiding," but that was before. Also, she had said, "But even readiness losers intruders, nevertheless." She was wrong about that. The intruder had wiped the floor with her and Zoe without even making any appearance of a struggle. 

After lunch, my mind was in a haze. I briefly remember that we finished decorating the Grand Hall, walked back, and Alexander had sent me to my room.

Suddenly, the most obvious thought struck my mind.

I had it.

I had the answer. 

"Catherine! Alexander!" I shouted, bursting out of my room door. "I know where Erica is!"