Jayden's First POV YAAAY

The second Erica gave that I will murder you in your sleep look, I knew I was done for.

"Who's Erica glaring at?" Zoe said, leaning into the screen and making me back away uneasily. "It certainly isn't Ben, and there's nobody else in the room, so it has to be one of us."

"Another way to say it, there is an imposter among us," Mike said, winking. In a normal situation, I would've laughed, but in this one, my mind was on one main goal: get the heck out of here.

"Guys," I said, placing my hand on my crotch and feigning uncomfortableness. "I really need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, but isn't this bad timing? Don't you want to watch the drama unfold here?" Jawa beckoned towards the screen.

I shook my head. There were more important things to do than be a pervert at this moment, which certainly meant this was a rare moment.

I jumped out of the room as fast as I could, slamming the door behind me. Immediately I was revealed to a mass crowd of people dancing, eating, and talking.

One thing I learned from Spy School: the best kind of camouflage was acting like you're not trying to camouflage yourself. If you were purposefully glancing around furtively for an enemy, then he would spot you within seconds.

So I walked through the dance floor casually, winking at passerby girls and fist-bumping guys. I even grabbed a hot dog on the way. That's how cool I was.

When I finally reached the exit, I planned out my escape route: call an uber as fast I can, but tell it to arrive at the 7-Eleven half a mile away, just in case Erica was hacking to find my location. That way it'll look like the uber was just picking up someone normal from a nearby gas station.

When I finally arrived at the 7-Eleven, the uber was waiting directly at the front of the store. The driver was playing a game on his phone with a Big Gulp™ in her hand. Her hat was pulled down onto her head, but even with this, I could see that her raven-black hair and ice blue eyes were as striking as any model.

Hold up... Raven-black hair and ice-blue eyes?

It couldn't. Erica couldn't have done it.

I looked closer, then sighed in relief. The person in the driver's seat was much younger than Erica, looking about my age. Hold up- I was fifteen. Why would a fifteen-year-old be driving an uber in the first place?

I shook the thoughts from my head. People needed money, maybe sending their fourteen-year-old to drive an Uber was a new way.

Walking into the car, I collapsed into the backseat, trying not to stare at the hottie in the driver's position. She kept giving me some kind of déjà vu feeling, but I didn't know where I got it from.

Sitting back on my seat, I pumped up the volume on my headphones and kicked back. For sure I had Erica running in circles; I had covered my tracks too good.

I unbuttoned the top part of my tuxedo, I need of some fresh air. Being stuck in that waist-tight suit for a few hours wasn't what I had been dreaming of my whole life, especially when the car was about ninety degrees.

The driver of the car was as reckless as my grandmother: rushing yellow lights, honking at least four people, and occasionally shouting some non-family-friendly things out the window. Just my type. You gotta have aggression when you're driving, or you'll end up an hour late to your meeting.

When we finally arrived at my stop, which just happened to be a Starbucks, the girl in the front seat held out her hand for the money. I snatched the exact amount out of my pocket and slowly placed it into her hand.

Suddenly, she grabbed my wrist and twisted it, double-agent style. My first thought: Oh god, it's a SPYDER Agent! I've been duped!

But my mind completely changed when the girl's grip weakened. She sighed, then looked straight into my eyes, whipping off her hoodie in one swift move and letting her raven-black hair waterfall onto her shoulders. Her icy eyes bore into mine.

The girl batted her eyelashes and tightened her grip on mine, opening her lips to speak the words:

"Hello, Jayden. It's me, Trixie Hale. And you'd better start talking."