Jayden's Second POV YAAAY

"Trixie?!" I said in surprise, trying not to blush as her hands curled around mine. "What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't help it," she said, looking around the Starbucks parking lot. "Ben and Mike told me about this 'spying' career, and I heard you guys were going to London, and I couldn't help tagging along."

"You wanted to tag along for something that would most likely increase your chance of dying? Wow, you really are Erica's sister."

Trixie pulled me out of the car, which was wildly parked and taking up about three parking spots. Throwing her sweater into the car, she put on some stylish sunglasses and headed into the Starbucks, dragging me in her path.

"Why are you coming?" I said as she took a look at the doorway. "Don't you need to ask me about the mission? We don't have time to stop by here."

"Don't you want your hot chocolate?" Trixie said. "There was no point of paying me to drive you here if you didn't order anything, hm?"

"How did you know I was going to orde- ah, whatever. You're Erica's sister. I should be expecting this from you," I said, moving to Trixie's side.

Trixie pushed open the door, herding me in and finding the nearest clear table. She plopped down on one side and patted the empty spot next to her.

"I- don't you want me to sit on the other side of the table? If we sit directly next to each other, then it'll look like we're a..."

Trixie rolled her eyes. "You seriously care about that stuff at this point? In fact, if we act this way, then we can talk more easily. People become nervous around public displays of affection, so they won't be secretly listening."

"Public displays of affec... whatever. I'll just sit here then," I took up the seat next to her, and she picked up the menu sitting on the table.

The waiter walked over to our table, looking as tired as ever. "What can I get you two lovebirds today?" she said, looking at us expectantly.

I was about to say "We're not lovebirds!", but Trixie elbowed me hard enough to break glass in the side, and I shut up and pretended I was examining the menu even though I already knew what I wanted.

"I'd like some light coffee, with no sugar whatsoever," Trixie said, smiling up at the waiter. "And Jay over here would appreciate some hot chocolate."

"Extra crème!" I shouted before the waiter could reach out of earshot. The person behind us gave me a weird look, then settled to slurping his cappuccino again. 

I gave Trixie a dirty look. "You're making this much harder than it's supposed to be," I muttered. "All I wanted to do was sit back, drink hot chocolate, and look on my phone."

I heard her mutter something about boys these days, but I didn't want to hear it.

"Anyways," she said. "About this mission- what are you guys after? SPYDER?"

"How do you know that name?" I said in ecstasy. "It's the most secretive organization ever!"

"Just stop questioning my abilities and start talking," Trixie said, looking out the window. "I'm getting bored."

I sighed, and started explaining the whole mess to her. I could see her face quickly turning red when I got to the part about Erica being kidnapped and beaten up.

"Is she back yet?" Trixie said, panic unable to be hidden from her throat. "Is she?"

"Yes, yes, she is!" I said quickly before she could lean into my face too much. Her eyes were wide in fear, and I could understand her feelings. But still... I wasn't the touchy type of guy.

Trixie sighed in relief, expression changing back to her normal mood. "Okay, tell me more about this organization."

"So, we're still finding out about them, but from our current knowledge, it seems that they're plotting something else. Something in Florida, because they just dropped off a whole cruise ship of employees there."

I was about to keep explaining, but Trixie suddenly leaned in onto my shoulder in a display of affection. I couldn't help blushing, and I retracted away.  Trixie gave me a cold look.

"Do you not see?" she muttered. "Put your arm around me and pretend we're talking about something like a normal couple would. Act normal!"

It was then when I finally realized our waiter had started walking back to our table- and that was why Trixie had suddenly made a change in her mood.

I sighed and let Trixie lean into my side, and I placed a gentle arm around her and plastered a smile on my face. She leaned in too, but in a more lean way.

When the girl finally arrived with our drinks, she didn't seem to be suspicious at all. In fact, she seemed as if she just wanted to go home and take a long nap especially after taking a longing look at the parking lot.

Placing our drinks on the table, she gave us a quick nod and walked back over to the ordering counter. Trixie pulled away and snapped back into her normal mood. 

"So, what are they planning to do to Florida? Bomb off the panhandle and call it SPYDER land?" she said in a chirpy tone, grabbing her coffee and stirring it slowly.

"I've told you this once already," I said slowly. "We don't know what they're doing."

"Then find out, for god's sake!" Trixie exclaimed, taking a sip of her coffee. "It's not that hard!"

"Oh, yes it is- trust me. You haven't' been on a mission before, and you don't' know how deceptive they are."

"Hm," Trixie said, unimpressed. "Pull me into this 'mission'. I'll show you what a real spy can do."

"A real spy?" I said, raising my eyebrows in doubt. "You don't even have any training yet!"

"And yet I'm still ten times more athletic than you," she said, twisting my arm in one swift me and making me yelp in pain. "And also, I know many things you measly spies don't."

"Like what?" I said, rubbing my arm and giving Trixie a quick glare.

"For one, everybody has a certain trigger point," Trixie said.

"Well, duh! I'll get so triggered when my brother hogs the Xbox for the whole afterno-"

"No, not that type of trigger," Trixie said gently. "What I meant is a trigger on your body."

"A trigger on my body..." I said, looking down at my chest in realization. "No!" I yelped. "You are most certainly not touching that spot!"

"A trigger on your body is a point where if someone touches it, then you will momentarily stop whatever activity you're doing for a millisecond. Comes in handy when you want to shut someone up."

"Don't you da- ah!" I said, slapping Trixie's hand away from the small of my waistline. "How did you know it was there?"

"I have my talents," Trixie said. "Though you'd probably never guess my trigger spot."

"I don't want to try," I said. "You'll render me unconscious before I could even touch you. Everybody knows that you can't touch a Hale woman without her permission, unless you want intense bodily harm."

"Not me," Trixie said, pursing her lips. Suddenly, she spammed her fingers onto my trigger spot, and I yelped once again, steadying myself on Trixie's shoulder.

"You just leaned on me," Trixie noted. "And I didn't kill you."

"That's because you made me lean on you!" I whined. "And you can't abuse the power of my trigger spot! It's not fair!"

I pouted, crossing my arms and standing up from my seat. "I'm leaving if this continues."

"Wait!" Trixie said, grabbing my arm. "I need to show you something else!"

"And what is that?" I said, reluctantly staying behind.

"My secret hideout," Trixie grinned. "And you'll be the first human being to ever lay eyes on it other than me."