"Yes. Let them talk." Dad said and Kiara's father nodded. I got up and went near Kiara.
She started walking towards her room and I followed her. Girl next to her said "Hello."

"Hi." I said.

"I am Niyati. Samar's wife and Kiara's childhood friend." I smiled at her.

Kiara opened the door and she entered and I entered her room.

"If you both want anything let me know." She said and closed the door.

Her room was different not like a typical girl. No trace of pink color in her room. It was white in color and there was chair swing near her bed.

She looked beautiful in traditional navy blue dress and long earrings

"This is weird." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said. I went and sat on bed. She was still standing this was awkward.

"Come sit." I said pointing at the bed. She went and sat on swing.

"Your room is nice." I said looking around.

"Thank you." She said.

"Do you like to read?" I asked as I saw bookshelf opposite her bed.

"Yes I used to love reading books with work now I don't get time to read."

"What kind of books do you read?" I asked.

"Mostly Rom-Coms" She said.

"What else do you like?"

"Watching movies and exploring new places."

I asked her few random questions she replied each and every question. She was shaking her right leg continuously. I think she was nervous.

"You can also ask questions." I said.

"What questions?" She asked.

"Marriage interview questions, Aren’t you supposed to quiz me on my hobbies, how many girlfriends I had, how many children I would like to have that kind of question?" She laughed.

"You want to settle in abroad?" She asked.

"No I want to settle here not in abroad. I may go for work but that would be for few days and you can come along."

"Why arrange marriage?" She asked.

"My parents would have found it difficult to adjust to a daughter-in-law from a different country or community, an arranged marriage just made more sense to me."

"What are your expectations from your wife?" She asked.

‘I am busy man. I would like my wife to take care of my family and needs to accompany me to parties and events. I don't mind if she works. What about you why arrange marriage I thought you would do love marriage?"

"Karan and I broke up few weeks back." I nodded. Someone knocked on the door and entered the room it was Niyati and Tanya.

"Please keep some talks for future." Niyati said.

"It would be so much fun if you become my sister in law. We will shop and party all the time." Tanya said.

"Till you get married." Niyati said to Tanya.

"Don't say things like that" Tanya said.

"Come everyone is waiting for you both on dining table." We both went in living room. I pulled out chair for her and sat next to her.
We had dinner and left for home.

Once we reached home everyone asked me about what my answer was.

"Yes I like her." Everyone were happy.

Dad called Kiara's dad to ask about our arrange marriage. He came back happy.

"Aarti get sweets for all of us. Our son is going to get married soon."

Mom and chachi went to kitchen got kaju katri box and gave everyone sweets.

"We will ask pandit to give us engagement and wedding date tomorrow morning." Chachi said to mom.

"Yes I had already given their horoscope to match. Tomorrow He will give us dates."

Everyone was busy planning my wedding I got up said good night and went to my bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiara's today's outfit