Authors Note 3

Ok guys sorry this isn't an update. I feel really bad but I'm going to try to crank one out this weekend. It's just so hard for me to continue writing with all my school work and sports. I also want how you get the girl to be a good story. So please bear with me about my lack of updates. Here is some things I need to ask:

1: I need some books to read. I have very little to read right now. So please give me ideas and suggestions. Heck I'll even read a grocery list. So for all my readers trying to gain some reads on their stories, this is your time lol! So please comment. You'll make me smile.

2. I had this idea of doing "covers" for each chapter. Sort of like my homie buddy76762 does. So basically just create a image that represents the storyline and my chapters will be dedicated to you! So please feel free to be creative. I'd love for you guys to try. They can be sucky I don't care. Lol.

3. Ok so here's a How You Get The Girl notice. I feel about 5-10 chapters left in the plot line. I don't want to overuse the story and what not. I've had some ideas from my friends (in real life) I have friends guys lol! And so they have suggested the following-

* sequel to HYGTG: I personally feel like it would be overused but maybe I could come up with something?

*track: girl runs nonstop. Has a chance in the Olympics and then her world gets turned upside down when she meets a guy. (Idk I feel like this would be fun for me to write) knightsrachel by the way it would be similar to Here To Win. Sort of. I guess.

* Soccer: girl is on boys soccer team. She meets the captain who's a total ass. They have a rivalry idk man. I'm throwing out ideas.

* Disney maybe? I really love Screenwalks. It's one of my faves by beautyatwork so maybe something along that line? They've really inspired me to write so perhaps I could do something similar. I'm not sure.

*short story ideas: from my readers.

Ok guys so that's all my notices for you. Sorry it's not an update. But please comment you have no idea how much it means to me.