Chapter Eight

Brian's POV (Told You I had A surprise)

So apparently Emerson thought it would be super fun to go play truth or dare. So here I am sitting in a circle in between Kyle and Laura. Those too really should just go at it already. Every since elementary school they've practically googled at each other.

"Brian Truth or Dare?" Nick one of my hockey buddies asked.

"Dare" I responded shrugging my shoulders.

"I dare you to drink hot sauce" Nick said.

This was pathetic I stood up went to the kitchen and searched my pantry until I found some. Once I did I slammed back the hot sauce. Once I finished I looked at Nick who had followed me into the kitchen to make sure I did indeed complete the dare. He nodded and I chugged water taking away the stinging pain the hot sauce had left.Why did people have to be so stupid. Truth or dare was such a pathetic game.

I sat back down between Laura and Kyle. "Kyle Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare" Kyle replied not even fazed. I smirked if only he knew what was next.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Laura." I smirked. I probably sound like an asshole but seriously they need to get over themselves. They both flushed and stood up. I lead them to the closet and once the door was closed I set my phone for seven minutes.

We waited and I turned to Emerson. " Laura likes Kyle right?" I asked.

"Yah she does. Kyle likes her right" she asked with a tinge of caution in her voice. Her voice was so sweet and pretty and she had a small drawl that was so cute. And damn snap out of it Brian. You like Julia.

I nodded nervous that I was thinking about her curly chocolate hair and big brown eyes. And her lips looked so smooth and kissable right about now. I was about to lean in when my phone went off signaling Laura and Kyle were done.

I opened the door to them and Kyle and Laura stood with their arms around each other. They Immediately separated and blushed.

Everyone was laughing at the obvious should be couple.

"Um Laura lets go on a walk" Kyle said quietly.

She nodded and they walked out the back door. The truth or dare idea had suddenly become abandoned. Thank The Lord.

"I'm hungry let's go eat something" Emerson said softly.

"Ok" I responded. We walked to the kitchen. Emerson sat down on the counter and grabbed a coke. She took a sip then placed it back watching me.

I couldn't help myself anymore. I turned to her and cupped my hands around her face kissing her softly . I wasn't as passionate as I wanted to incase she freaked out. She slowly began returning my kiss and her hands found her way into my hair. I was enjoying it until she separated with an odd expression on her face.

"Oh um geez uh I have to go" she said flustered. She grabbed her shoes and hurried out the door. Leaving me there with a confused look on my face.

What have I done?