Chapter Fourteen

Tonight was the homecoming game and the school had an incredible amount of pep. Students had red eyeblack, wore Raider sweatshirts, red socks and some even dyed their hair. The football players were in their home jerseys and girlfriends were in their away. Brian had given Julia his away jersey. Not that I was jealous.... Ok I was extremely jealous.

"Emmy you coming to the game right" Kyle asked with his arm around Laura's waist.

"Yah wouldn't miss it" I replied.

While I've been devoting my life to Brian and Julia's relationship. Laura and Kyle had gotten together. I felt really bad, my best friend and me hadn't really been talking that much.

"So what's the deal with you and Brian" Kyle said curiously.

"Oh ummm well he and Julia are dating or well have something" I said trying to stay cool.

"What about you and Brian..." Kyle trailed.

"Nothing just friends" I said.

"Oh" Kyle replied seeming disappointed by my answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOMECOMING GAME

I walked towards the ticket booth and flashed them my school I.D. The man in charge handed my a ticket and I was ushered through the gates. I found a seat on the bleachers next to Laura and Kayla. Suddenly the football team ran onto the feild. Cheers erupted from the stands.

"There's a party at Nick's house tonight. We should all go" Kayla suggested.

"I don't know..." I said worriedly. After that night with Brian I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to another party.

"Come on Emerson it will be fun!" Laura said.

"Fine" I answered turning my attention back to the game.

Brian was number 13 and stood tall and proud when they called his name. His hair was already sweaty but it looked so attractive. His butt looked so defined and attractive in those pants.

God why do I have to think this way. The game started and although I didn't really enjoy watching football I was up and cheering with everyone!

Once the game had ended and we had won against the Knights everyone flowed out of the stands. I turned towards the field to where Brian was walking with Julia.

"Is Julia going to the party?" I heard Laura ask Kayla.

"No she's going away for the weekend with her family."

We arrived in the parking lot and piled in Kayla's older sisters car. Once we arrived at the party we were given cups of god knows what. Laura, Kayla and me placed them on a nearby table.

"Oh look there's Morgan" she gestured to her boyfriend. She walked over in his direction.

" Oh well-" I started.

"OMG it's Kyle! I'll be back" Laura squealed.

"I guess it will be just me." I mumbled in annoyance.

I took a seat on the couch and watched everyone. People were playing ping pong, dancing to Maroon 5 and what appeared as an intense FIFA game.

"Hey" Brian said appearing next to me.

"Brian!"I exclaimed nervously.

" Want to hang with me?" Brian asked.

"Ok" I said. Why not hang with him since I had nothing better to do.

He pulled me outside and we sat on the swings of the playscape.

We sat in silence for a while before Brian stood up in front of me.

"Brian what are you doing?"

He came close to me.

"What I should've done a long time ago."

He kissed me softly. Leaving me with tingles that ran down my spine. I quickly broke apart.

"Brian I can't do this." I turned and fled from Brian.

"Emmy wait" Brian called after me.

I turned towards him. Waiting for him to say something.

"Em what would you do if you thought you wanted something but really you had what you wanted all along?"

"Brian..." I swallowed.

"Emerson I want you."

CIFFHANGERRRR!!!! Lolz you probs all hate meh! So what's the dealio with Julia and Brian? Next chapter will be up sometime next week. Possibly Tuesday? Not sure. Anyways Comment, and Vote.