"Cheers" She said and clicked the glass with mine and she drank.

"You have been here before?" I asked.

"No I and Tanya were planning to visit here. You mentioned Wine so I thought of this place." I nodded.

Few minutes Tanya and Reyansh walked in.

"What are we celebrating?" Tanya asked.

"Kiara's success." I said.

"Oh no we are celebrating our success." She said.

After sometime DJ played songs and Tanya and Kiara went on dance floor. Food came Reyansh went and asked them to come back to table. They came back to table.

"It's so much fun you both should also come" Tanya said. We started to have food. After sometime waiter came with one more bottle of wine and kept it in front of Kiara.

"We ordered more wine?" She asked me.

"No I have not ordered."

"Ma'am this is a gift from that man." Waiter said and pointed at the person.

"Please return it back to him." She said and started eating her food.

"Why you always get free drinks?" Tanya said.

"You should have seen it at your birthday party." Reyansh said.

"You ingored his gift without even looking at that handsome guy. I would have taken that gift he would have sent it for me."

"Tanya behave." I said looking at her. After sometime  someone came to our table and said "You didn't like my gift I can get it changed." He said looking at Kiara.

"It means I am not interested in you or your gift." She said.

"There would be something that interests you" He said looking at her. Jerk had no plan to leave our table.

"My wife's pregnant she doesn't drink anymore. Thank you for giving her this wonderful bottle but she can't have it so she returned it. Darling you wanted to dance come on let's go." I said left my chair and went to her and gave my hand. She took it.

"Excuse us." I said and we left.

Couple were doing ball dancing on Makhna. I  asked for her hand. She kept her hand on mine. I pulled her close and kept my another hand on her waist. She looked above and blushed. I knew what she read.

"Wine and dine is done what about the last option?" I asked.

"You guys are looking so amazing. I clicked couple of your pictures."

"I will go back to table you girls enjoy." I left after sometime. They came back to our table. I asked for check.

When manager got our bill Kiara removed her card and I also removed my card.

"It was my treat you are not paying for it." She said in stern voice.

"I thought it was our treat I would like to pay for it." I said.

She gave her card to manager. Manager looked at me I nodded at him. He left.

"Easy Tigress." I whispered in her ear.

"I will drop Kiara at her home see you guys at home." I said to Reyansh.

"I am going with Kiara to her house for night out." Tanya said.

"You drop them I have to go out with other friends." I nodded.

"Bye girls" He said and left. Once manager got her card we left. Tanya sat on passenger seat and Kiara sat on back. I dropped both of them at Kiara's house.

On my way back I got call from Vikram so I joined Vikram and Sahil for house party.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiara's today's outfit