Epilogue

Ten Years Later

I make my way into the mansion. "Welcome home Lord Y/N," the maids greet me.

"Thank you all." One of the maids stays with me.

"Would you like to see your wife sir?" I nod and give her a smile. The two of us walk down the halls of the Gremory mansion, and I'm eager to see Rias after being gone for work the last couple of weeks. That's just part of being the head of the Gremory family. As we make our way down the hall I see a red haired teenager coming down my way.

"Uncle Y/N!" Millicas comes up to me and extends his hand. At this point he's eighteen years old, and it's still a pleasure to have him around.

"Nice to see you Millicas. I trust everything has been well in my absence?" He nods to me. As Millicas grew up the two of us trained together, mainly for him but I won't act like I didn't enjoy it. He turns to the maid accompanying me.

"I'll take it from here." Always the gentleman. He learned from the best, and no it wasn't me. "Aunt Rias has been waiting for you to come back all day. I'm surprised she wasn't at the door when you got home." I chuckle.

"I didn't tell her when I would be home because I honestly didn't know. Those damn Phenexs can be a pain sometimes." Millicas leads me to the wing of the house that Rias' peerage has been using as their home here in the underworld. Thankfully the mansion is big enough where we all can live here with no problems. Besides, it would be unfair for us to just throw them out without them having a place to be. We arrive at my room and I knock on the door, waiting for an answer.

"It's open," a voice I easily recognize as Rias' says. I open the door and am immediately tackled by a nine year old girl.

"Daddy! You're finally home!" I give my daughter a hug and don't even bother getting up from the floor. Rias walks over towards us laughing the entire way.

"Of course I am Raegan. You didn't think I was going to leave you forever was I?"

"Alright baby let your daddy get up. He's probably tired from his trip." Raegan gets off of my lap and Rias helps me up, putting her arms around me as I get to my feet. "I've missed you."

"I bet I missed you more." I use one of my arms to pick up Raegan to allow her to join in our hug. "I had both of you to miss."

"Daddy look at what I can do." I set her down and she spreads her wings. At the age of nine her wings haven't fully developed but she flies around like a pro.

"That's really impressive Rae. You're better at flying than I am if I had to guess. In fairness you started a lot younger than I did." I let go of Rias and Raegan flies into my arms. "Good job sweetie." My daughter lays her head against my shoulder, seemingly worn out from the flying. "You must have been flying a lot today."

"I wanted to practice to show you I could do it. Mommy said you would be really proud of me."

"And I am," I respond. A knock arrives at our door and Grayfia comes in.

"Welcome back Lord Y/N. Dinner will be ready momentarily." Even after taking Sirzechs' place as Lucifer she still has that proper side of her. She still wears the maid outfit though she doesn't work as one anymore. You can thank Luci for that.

"Is everybody else here?" I ask Rias.

"Last I checked. This will be nice to have everybody here for dinner. It seems like it's been ages since that's happened." Unfortunately she's correct, but it's mainly my fault. I get to be home quite a bit, but it's still difficult because of the days where someone else may be gone. The three of us make our way into the hallway and towards the dining hall.