Black Wedding (Finale)

Today is the day. Rias and I are finally getting married, and I'm even more nervous than I thought. To be fair, this is the first wedding I've been involved in. The last 24 hours have been very interesting. I'm sitting looking in the mirror before everything gets started. Everything plays back in my mind, from the first moment I met Rias to now. Some might say we jumped the gun considering the two of us got engaged in less than a year of knowing each other, but I'm glad I proposed when I did. A knock arrives at the door, and I tell them to come in.

"Are you ready Y/N?" I see in the reflection of the mirror who it is, and I turn to look at them.

"I'm nervous as hell Luci." He laughs and it actually makes me calm down a little bit, causing me to laugh with him.

"You can do everything you want, but something that will make you happy the rest of your life makes you nervous."

"Don't act like you weren't nervous when you got married to Grayfia. She told me the stories about it, and I'm in the same boat." He sits down next to me.

"Listen Y/N. I know that a lot has happened between us, but you're still my best friend. Today you'll become my brother in law, which is why I'm looking after you here. You do truly love my sister, don't you?" I give him a smile.

"With certainty. Every day I wake up with her is an amazing day. She's the most important thing in the world to me, and I want nothing more than to be with her the rest of my life. And whatever has happened between us is in the past. It led to this moment, and if I had to go through it again then I would without question." Sirzechs smiles at me.

"Then you're ready to go." He stands up and puts his hand on my shoulder. "You've got a little more time before you need to get out there, so I'll let the guys in for you."

"Thanks Luci, I appreciate it."

Rias POV

"My daughter looks so beautiful," my mother says. "I'm so happy for you Rias!" She gives me a hug.

"Thank you Mother. I'm very nervous though, and if I had to guess Y/N is too." She smiles at me.

"I'm sure he is, your father was the same way. You two are both ready to take this step, right?" I answer her without a second thought.

"Yes we are. We've talked about it multiple times since we got engaged, and I'm so glad that he came into my life." Ever since I met Y/N he's been such a help. What started as helping with training turned into something that I'm sure neither of us expected at the time. A knock comes at the door, and my mom goes to see who it is. They talk for a second and mother leaves, coming in Akeno and the rest of the girls. Y/N has Issei as his best man and three other groomsman, those being Kiba, Gasper, and Saji. On my side is Akeno, Tsubaki, Koneko, and Sona.

"Are you ready Rias?" Akeno asks.

"I think I am, I just can't help but be nervous. There is something else I'm thinking of though now that you all are here. Who do you think is going to be next?" They all look around to each other and it's funny to see.

"I suppose we'll find out," Sona responds. "Saji is very immature still, and if he wants to wait then I'm fine with it. I'm assuming everybody else here is the same way." They all have similar answers. "What do you think Rias?" I look around to all of them, unable to come up with an answer.

"I couldn't tell you. It really is a crazy life that we all lead, isn't it?" Another knock is at the door, this time being my brother.

"Whenever you're ready Rias," he says quickly.

3rd Person POV

The ceremony has begun. Y/N and the groomsman as well as the bridesmaids are waiting on Rias to walk down the aisle. The air is calm, and the wedding is outside in the underworld allowing a nice cool breeze to graze everybody in attendance. The color scheme is black and red, something that could be considered bad luck, but for two people about to be joined as Gremorys it makes a lot of sense. Besides, devils aren't too worried about luck anyway. Y/N stands nervously, waiting for his soon to be wife to come walking. He is trying to stand still, but it isn't working, and he's smiling showing everybody that his nervousness isn't bothering him that much.