Boss's Daughter

Y/N POV

"Wake up sleepyhead, today's the big day!" I hear a voice echoing into my ear. I wake up and immediately recognize it as belonging to my fiancee, Serafall Leviathan, who is wearing some magical girl outfit.

 I wake up and immediately recognize it as belonging to my fiancee, Serafall Leviathan, who is wearing some magical girl outfit

"Five more minutes love, I'm sure Sona is fine with waiting. Besides, she wasn't even the one who told you about it." Since the attack on the school that Serafall's sister goes to the factions have gotten together and decided to hold their peace meeting there. I'm not sure why but it really isn't my business. It also works out because they're having their open house, even though we were told by Sona's queen, Tsubaki.

"Come on sweetie we haven't seen them in ages. We need to go because I want to surprise her." She tries to pull me out of bed, but to no avail.

I rub my eyes and sit up to stretch. "Isn't Luci coming to get us, or did he already go ahead?" Luci is what I call Sirzechs, or Satan, or the actual devil in human terms. He is the Satan Lucifer like Serafall is the Satan Leviathan. They've both donned those last names for their own though their families haven't followed suit. Him and I are close enough where I can call him Luci and not get in trouble.

(A/N: You guys get the reference? I bet you do.)

"No he isn't, that meanie. He said, 'I'm going to go embarrass Ri-Ri in front of her house. You all can come tomorrow.'" I chuckle at her childishness, and her impression of him. "So go wash up and we can be there real quick."

"Ri-Ri?" I ponder before realizing who she was talking about. "You mean his sister Rias right?" She nods. "I'm surprised I haven't met her yet. I was supposed to at her wedding but the Red Dragon changed those plans pretty quick. I hope he would be cool with sparring with me."

Serafall pushes me, "Can't you go a day without thinking about fighting someone? I know it's your job but sometimes you need to let your hair down Y/N. This is going to be fun, so act like it. I know I am."

"I can tell. Should you really be wearing something like that anyway? They have specific uniforms and I'm sure there is a dress code for people visiting as well."

She sighs, "But don't I look cute in this?" I respond with a quick yes. I know better than to get on her bad side. "If it's that big of a problem then I'll change. I know you were just saying it to see me naked."

I roll my eyes. "Like I need to convince you. I'll go wash up and then we can go. We've probably wasted enough time here as is." I go to my dresser to pick out an outfit for today. Nothing too serious but nothing too casual. Since I'm representing Serafall as well as myself I might as well act right. Besides, I'm sure Luci would be pissed if I didn't have some class to my outfit.

Once washed up I meet with Serafall. "You look good Y/N." We teleport off and we are in the human realm, not quite in front of the school but somewhere we won't make a scene if we just teleport in front of everyone.