Selfish

Rias POV

Waking up in Y/N's arms felt amazing. I never felt this way with Issei, but Y/N feels gentle. I try to wrestle myself out of his grasp, but I can't and just start to relax again. After a minute he wakes up and looks down at me smiling.

"Good morning beautiful." His morning voice makes me shiver. "I guess it's time to get up for school now, isn't it?" I nod sadly and he gets up. "I'll get some breakfast made for us." I look at him confused not knowing he can cook. I guess I'm not too surprised though, it makes even more sense as to how him and Gasper got so close. My Y/N sure is full of surprises.

I sit up to stretch and notice a message on my phone from Issei.

Rias where are you? Please talk to me.

I ignore it. It seems cold what I'm doing, but it's how it has to be. I look around for something to put on in case Gasper is awake but the only thing I have is my school uniform. I look in the closet and steal some of Y/N's clothes. I head out to see the boys chowing down on breakfast.

"This is so good Y/N," I hear from Gasper. "How do you do it?"

Y/N chuckles. "Well it's a long story. All I know is I like doing it. It's nice to make something people can enjoy." I go over to the two of them and see Y/N looking at me confused.

"Sorry," I tell him embarrassed. "All I have is my school clothes." His face gets a little red from seeing his clothes on me.

"No it's fine," he says. I go to sit down and he hands me a plate.

"So did you stay the night here Rias?" Gasper asks me.

"Yes I did. And it's looking like I may stay here for a while. I need some space away from Issei."

"Oh," he says. "I hope everything is okay with you two." I hold my tongue not having a good way to respond. "But that just means you get to eat Y/N's cooking and be around him more!"

"Always the optimist Gasper," Y/N teases. He looks up at the clock. "Well I should probably get a shower in and head into the school. I have some stuff to get together before classes. I'll see the both of you later." He walks off and I look to Gasper.

"You really like being around Y/N don't you?"

"Yeah I do. He's been so nice to me and is always helping me. He's helped me train, do homework, everything. He's kind of become a big brother to me, and it's really nice. He doesn't care about what I am, he looks inside." I get a large smile on my face hearing him say all of these things about Y/N. "What about you Rias?"

I'm not sure how to respond. "I like him too," is all I say. I finish eating breakfast, which was fantastic, and make my way up to take a shower. On the way up I see Y/N and we have a quick kiss before he leaves. I'm so happy we're together, but having to keep it a secret will be tough.

Y/N POV

I head to my classroom a little later than I desired. I guess I was too comfortable with Rias I didn't want to get up. I walk inside and see Sona and Tsubaki, who I bow to respectfully.

"Look at you," Sona says. "You seem to be in a chipper mood this morning."

"That I am," I reply. "I'm feeling more comfortable today and I'm looking forward to it. With that said I need to get there and get my lessons together." I wave to the two and take off, and on the way I see Issei running up to me. "You okay man?"

He stops and breathes. "No I'm not. Rias dumped me last night and I sent know what to do." I feel a lump in my throat. I know why they broke up, but I can't tell him that. I place my hand on his shoulder and try to calm him down.