Disgrace

The Next Day

I woke up with a slight headache. I remember what happened last night and attribute it to that. Serafall is still next to me, holding me as tight as possible. I check the time and see that it's gotten late, almost ten in the morning. I see a text from Rias on my phone.

I'll meet you at the front gate after school to get you to the club. I'm looking forward to it.

"Who was that from?" I jump realizing Serafall is awake.

"It was from Rias. She's releasing her bishop later today and I offered to help train him to control his power." Serafall looks at me with a sad look.

"But I was hoping we could spend the day together going around town," she says sadly. I run my hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry love. I already offered and I wouldn't want to cancel. We've got time before the summit anyway. Maybe tomorrow we can spend the day with just the two of us." She smiles brightly at what I've said and it hits me. "I'll be here until the school day is done anyway, so we can stay here until then. Surely there's something we can do."

Serafall gets up and grabs a change of clothes. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll think about what we can do, but you better not go anywhere. I expect to see you in this bed when I get back." I roll my eyes and she walks away. I pick my phone back up and respond to Rias' text.

Sounds good

Rias POV

Sounds good

Such a simple message but so much behind it. The clock moves slowly as we're waiting to reach the end of the day.

"Everything alright Rias?" I look over and see Akeno looking at me.

"Yeah. Y/N offered to help train Gasper to control his power after school, so I was just telling him where to meet me." She gets a sly smile on her face.

"That was sweet of him. You could have just told him where to go you know. He's a smart guy, he would have figured it out. If you ask me you're just doing it to get some alone time with him."

"Not at all Akeno! I'm just helping him so he doesn't get lost." I think back to last night. Seeing him the way he did scared me. I wish I knew why though. He's been working for my brother for years, two thugs in an alleyway should have been nothing to him. I hope he's doing okay.

Short Timeskip

Y/N POV

I leave Sona's a few minutes before I'm to be at the school. It's just down the street and the school is the biggest building in Kuoh so it's hard to miss. I post up outside and as the final bell rings I see a lot of people walking out of the doors and I look specifically for the red hair. I lean against the front gate as a lot of people look my way confused at what I'm doing, and I hear them chattering among themselves.

"Wow he's so hot."

"I wonder what he's doing here."

"I saw him with Sona yesterday, I wonder if he's her brother."

I chuckle at everyone's comments about me and look back towards the door. After a while I see Rias and Akeno walking straight towards me, and everyone around stops to gawk at them. I joke with them and bow as they approach me, partially out of respect but mainly to have fun with them.

"He's such a gentleman, he bowed to the queens!"

I stifle my laughter as they walk up to me. "Nice to see you both again. I'll follow you." Rias takes the lead and Akeno walks next to me and starts talking.