Death Of Me

I find myself stirring awake as opposed to waking up normally. I look down and see Rias and I tangled up in a mess of sheets. I laugh and shake Rias awake. She doesn't seem to want to but after a little more convincing she gets up. She puts her head on the pillow and looks at me, and I can't help but laugh at the strands of hair in the front of her face.

"Did you sleep well princess?" She brushes the hair out of her face.

"Of course, I was with you." I try to sit up but she pulls me back. "Come on Y/N, we still have time before we have to get up." I check the time and note that she is right. I lay back down and she smiles. "Did Serafall have to put up with you getting up early every morning?"

"If I was working yeah. If I wasn't then I didn't have any reason to get up early. We've got a lot to take care of today so that's why I'm trying to get moving." She giggles and wraps up around me. The two of us sit for a bit before a knock arrives at the door.

"You up Y/N?" I recognize the voice as Sirzechs. "You'll be sending everyone off soon and I want to make sure you aren't too comfortable in your old bed." I chuckle at him.

"I'm up Luci. Give me a minute and I'll be out there."

"Alright," he answers. "Everyone else is already up, but I haven't seen my sister yet." The two of us look at each other and smile.

"Don't worry buddy I'm sure she's fine." He chuckles and walks away.

I get up and grab my clothes, and Rias does the same. The both of us leave my room and something about it just feels right. Instead of trying to be secretive about it we have no reservations of if anyone sees us. To be fair we're not at the school so we can be more carefree. The two of us go to where everyone else is gathered up outside. I've assembled everyone's orders and get ready to send them off to train. Everyone but Issei, Rias, and I are gone.

"So what am I doing Y/N?" As if on cue my favorite dragon flies up.

"You'll be with me Red Dragon." Issei turns around and sees Tannin staring down at him menacingly.

"Alright big guy," I yell up to Tannin. "Give him hell and make sure he doesn't come back until he's stronger." Tannin grabs Issei and the two fly off.

"Is he going to be okay?" Rias asks me. I put my arms around her.

"Don't worry Ri-Ri." She rolls her eyes at me using that nickname Luci gave her. "Tannin is part of the reason I'm as strong as I am right now. That mountain they're going to will give Issei all the power and survival skills he needs. He'll be fine, and if not then Tannin did too much." She doesn't seem very content with my answer but we walk back inside. Rias' training is more based in her leading abilities. As tough as it is to say Rias is very easy on all of her pieces. I'm going to be teaching her better battle strategies as well as how to properly discipline her servants. We walk into a giant library the Gremory's have and sit down at a table I set up yesterday.

"Wow, you really put work into this Y/N." We sit down and there are tons of books I've stacked up, from discussing battles in history to leadership tactics. 

"Yes I did. Fortunately I was able to find everything I needed. I hate to make you do more studying but there isn't much I can teach you when it comes to your magic. Don't worry though, I won't make you read through all of these, and I've highlighted all of the important things." She grabs the first book off of a stack and it talks about leadership. "I'm going to go grab something from my room. You get going on this and I'll be back in a minute."

"Don't be long Y/N." I chuckle and head back to my bedroom, but on the way I'm stopped by Venelana.

"May I speak with you real quick Y/N?" She seems a little off about something so I follow her. She takes me into a room just the two of us and sits me down.