Tears Don't Fall Part 2

Today is the first day of me teaching in Kuoh. Admittedly I'm a little nervous, but from what I've been told everything should be fine. They've got me teaching Chemistry, which I won't act like I know a ton about but I've gotten a crash course to the point that I can teach it where we are now and I'll figure it out as it goes.

I get up a little earlier mainly to make a good impression and put on the clothes I wore to the conference. They were a little torn up but I got it taken care of. I walk into the building and it's strange knowing that no one is in here yet. I get to the classroom and prepare for everyone to enter. Looking out the window I see all the students I had been seeing before, but now it's in a different way.

"You still seem nervous," I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Sona and Tsubaki.

"What gave it away?" They giggle to each other and shrug.

"Oh it's nothing. You're just teaching a subject you learned over a weekend and have to teach to people who will have to understand it. I'm not saying you'll do poorly, but just know that this may be harder than you think."

"I'm sure as the day goes I'll be fine," I nonchalantly reply. "Besides, what's the worst that could happen?"

End of Day

(A/N: I only picked Chemistry because that's what the wiki said Azazel taught. I don't know shit about it so there's no reason to go over anything of that.)

The final bell rings and everyone gathers their things. "You all have a good rest of your day and I'll see you all tomorrow," I tell the class. Everyone filters out and I get my things together. I go into the hallway where I'm greeted by Issei, Asia, and Xenovia.

"Oh hey Y/N," Asia says. I told all the students to call me by my first name anyway so I'm not worried about it in the hallways. I walk with the three of them and we exit the school together.

"So how did it go?" Xenovia asks.

"Well, it was odd," I begin. "Everyone was rather kind and understood this was my first time doing something like this. I think I'll be fine, but I gotta say it's hard knowing some people get it better than others. Of course I have no problem helping the people who are struggling, but managing everyone I see throughout the day is a little stressful."

"I'm sure you'll be fine dude," Issei interjects. "You helped Gasper out fine, and that was completely different. You said you didnt know anything about Sacred Gears then but he's gotten it under control really well. I'm sure you'll be great at teaching when you're more comfortable with it."

"Yeah you've got a point," I respond. I've been a little on edge around Issei since Serafall and I split mainly because I'm worried about Rias. My job is done, but if she feels the way she says she does, then she has to tell him. I can't do it for her. The four of us arrive in the club room and I take my seat at the desk. I look over the summon requests, and to my surprise there's one for Rias. I know she does them from time to time but it seems like it isn't commonplace.

"You alright teach?" Akeno asks snapping me out of my trance. I look up and notice everyone is here.

"Yeah I'm good, just looking over everything," I answer.

"How was your first day Y/N? It seems like everyone likes you from what I heard in the halls," Kiba says. I answer him the same way I did the other three and everyone gets their summons. Rias looks at me with hers.

"I bet you're surprised to see this." I nod to her. "I'm going to need some help with this, it is a two person job. Care to join me?" I stand up.

"Of course, let's go." She readies a circle and the two of us teleport. When we arrive I look around and it seems like a rundown house. There's a single person here, a shorter guy with a beanie covering his hair and a hoodie on and jeans with holes all over them.