The Gambler

I ended up changing my mind, so this is a bonus before the finale. Enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do I have to Rias?" The two of us are in the living room. Wedding planning has gone really smoothly thanks to Zeoticus and Venelana. Currently we're discussing bachelor and bachelorette parties.

"I don't know why it's a bad thing," she says to me.

"Because," I respond, "I don't want you to worry about me doing anything." I rub her belly, which is starting to show more signs that she is pregnant, but no matter what she'll still be beautiful. Rias gives me a hug.

"You act like I don't trust you. It's not like you'll be locked away from hanging out with them, but in a few months we'll both have our hands full. The girls and I are going out so I don't see why you don't want to. This is the last time you'll be able to do this as a 'free man.'" I return the hug and we both laugh.

"Think about who I'll be with. How am I to trust they won't want to do something stupid?"

"Kiba and Gasper will be there too," Rias assures me.

"Okay Rias, if you want me to go have fun I guess I will. I'm making Kiba plan it though." I grab my phone and send him a text asking for his input. "What are you all going to be doing?"

"Nothing too crazy, just a spa day with everyone. They all deserve a day to relax and this sounds like a nice way. And you don't have to worry about anything, Sona and I planned it." My phone buzzes and Kiba tells me to meet them all at Issei's.

"That sounds really nice. I've got to run now." Before I leave Rias stops me.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I reach into my pockets having my phone and wallet, not sure what else I could be missing. Rias shakes her head and comes up to me.

"I understand now." We give each other a kiss and I make my way out. The walk isn't too far and the atmosphere is really nice in this part of town. One of my favorite parts of being in Kuoh has been walking around the town. It feels more like a home than being in a big city, though to be fair my next home will be the underworld. I've been used to that before, but it's been months since I regularly lived there.

I ring the doorbell and Asia answers it. "Oh, Y/N."

"I was told to meet all of the guys here." She let's me in and takes me to where they're all at. I haven't looked around Issei's house much, and I understand why. For a home in the human realm it's huge. Asia leads me to a room and let's me in. "Thank you Asia." I sit down with the guys. With me is Kiba, Gasper, Saji, and Issei.

"Now that everyone's here let's discuss," Kiba says. "Tonight is for you and should be fun Y/N."

"I sure hope so. As long as I don't end up with an upset fiancée I'm okay with anything." Issei gets all giddy.

"Titty bar it is." Saji agrees with him but the rest of us don't.

"Think this out logically Issei. For you that's possibly the worst thing you could have picked. All of us, bar Gasper, have one woman that would be upset with us, and you can't even count how many you would piss off. Besides, I don't think you all could handle it considering I couldn't." He looks at me discouraged now.

"Since when have you been to a strip club Y/N?" Kiba asks.

Flashback (A Year Ago)

"Are you sure this is a good idea Luci?" The two of us are roaming the underworld alongside Sairaorg who is only here because he was around.