~ Chapter 66 ~ (Research)

Shinobu arrived at a single isolated house. "Caw! We have arrived!" the crow told Shinobu. Shinobu just said thank you to the crow and the crow nodded before flying away.

Shinobu stood in front of the front door before she knocked loudly. There was no answer for a moment. Shinobu just knocked again.

After a few moment, she heard footsteps incoming before the door is opened. However, there was no one in front of it. Shinobu looked in wonder as she examine the entrance.

"Please, just come in. I'm right behind the door right now." Shinobu heard a familiar female voice. Shinobu put aside her footwear before she slowly entered the house.

Slowly, she heard the front door is closed and the whole house is dark right now. However, she heard the clicking noise before light begin to shine inside the house from the lamp.

"Sorry about that, the house is dark because I usually close the windows with curtains during the sun is up in the sky. Also, I hid behind the door recently because of the sunlight near it." Shinobu heard someone telling her from behind.

Shinobu turned around and finally saw the same woman she just met last night, Tamayo. Shinobu just smiled at Tamayo, "No, it's fine. I understand your reasons behind it" Shinobu responded.

Shinobu begin looking around the house as she explored a bit. Shinobu heard Tamayo following from behind. "Your house is actually quite nice Tamayo" Shinobu complimented.

"Thank you, however, we need to start discussing about the research. Could you please follow me?" Tamayo said. Shinobu just nodded at the female demon before she followed behind.

They walk pass through few rooms before Tamayo entered into one of it. Shinobu just waited outside as the room is dark. She then heard a clicking noise before the light turned on.

"Come in and take a seat" Tamayo invited. Shinobu then entered as she saw few shelves of books on one side of the room. There's also a lot of common biology equipments like microscope, test tubes and others.

"You have such a fine equipments Tamayo!" Shinobu said in astonishment. Tamayo just laughed lightly saying it was nothing.

Shinobu then sat down on one of the chairs waiting for Tamayo. After a few moments later, Tamayo also sit on a chair in the opposite direction of Shinobu.

"Before we begin, I want to ask you if you brought anything else with you?" Tamayo asked Shinobu. "I actually did, I brought few notes from my research." Shinobu told Tamayo.

"Can I have a look?" Tamayo asked. "Sure, why not since we actually need to work together." Shinobu said before she pull out a small book inside one of her pockets.

She than handed the book to Tamayo and Tamayo said thank you. Tamayo then slowly opened the book before she starts flipping through pages.

After a few minutes, Tamayo handed the book back to Shinobu. "I must say that you're work is very impressive. I see that you're experimenting on poisons for demons." Tamayo complimented.

"Thank you, however, my poisons is merely based with wisteria flowers. What I'm looking for is a powerful lethal poison that could kill the upper moons and Muzan himself. They probably won't die with just a simple Wisteria poison." Shinobu told Tamayo her plan.

"You're right, Muzan and the upper moons won't be killed by poisons easily. I have know Muzan for hundred years and one thing I know is that he can manipulate everything inside his body." Tamayo said.

"However, I believe there's still another way to create a poison for them. Instead of killing them, why not creating a poison that could cripple them?" Tamayo suggested.