~ Chapter 97 ~ (The Price Of Victory)

Tamayo's eyes goes wide as she is feeling more shocked than ever. "Amane, Look at this!" She calls for Amane instantly who is looking at the ground while still holding her husband's hand.

Amane was crying by herself while looking away before she heard Tamayo calling for her. She looked at Tamayo with few tears on her eyes, "Yes, T-tamayo?" Amane stuttered while sniffling to herself.

"Look! Look at his hands and legs!" Tamayo said, pointing at Kagaya. Amane followed Tamayo's direction and her eyes immediately goes wide while feeling shock herself.

"W-what i-is going on with him?" Amane asked as she couldn't believe what she is seeing right now. Tamayo is also feeling fascinated as she saw a miracle happening in front of her eyes.

Kagaya's curse mark on his body is slowly fading away. His skin from purple with veins on all of his body is slowly going away. It seems like his skin is changing from purple to his usual light skin before his disease spread to his whole body.

As Kagaya's curse mark is fading away, both of them can also hear his breathing returning back to normal instead of gasping like before. "How? How is this possible?" Tamayo said, feeling amazed by the sudden miracle.

None of them realised that the sun is already rising and Muzan is already defeated and reduced to ashes. This is because they are currently inside one of the buildings at the city. Although the battle occurred in the middle of the city, the building they are currently right now is quite far from the battlefield.

As the reason for why they still do not know that the sun is up, this is because the windows are covered with thick clothes.

Before the sun rises, Amane ordered the Kakushi to do so because she doesn't want the sunlight to hit Tamayo. Since they covered the windows, the room is quite dark, soo they used lamp instead for some light.

Right now, Amane watch closely as her husband's illness is curing by itself. Little by little, hope begin to fill inside her eyes as she begin holding Kagaya's hand tightly and somehow, she can feel his hand getting warmer.

Suddenly, both of them heard footsteps incoming. Then, they saw a female kakushi holding the door frame while gasping for breath, probably exhausted herself.

"A-amane... Amane-sama! I h-have a very g-great n-news" the Kakushi stuttered since she is still gasping for breath.

Amane immediately raise her hand, showing her palm. "Wait, there's no need to rush. Please, rest yourself first, there's no need to force yourself" Amane told the kakushi.

"T-thank y-you for your consideration... Amane-sama..." The Kakushi responded in gratitude. After a moment, the Kakushi is finally fine as usual before she looked straight at Amane.

Amane is feeling surprised herself as she saw the Kakushi looking at her while she heard sniffling. The Kakushi's eyes suddenly become wet as tears begin to fall on her eyes. Amane immediately walks towards the Kakushi before she stood in front of her with a worried look on her face.

"Why are you crying? Is there anything wrong?" Amane asked as she put her hand on the Kakushi's shoulder in comforting manner. The Kakushi begin wiping her tears away before muttering, "They did it..."

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand what you just said." Amane told her. Amane couldn't see behind the mask of the Kakushi who had a huge smile on her lips.

"Amane-sama! They did it! Muzan Kibutsuji has been defeated! All of them have finally defeated Muzan Kibutsuji! Muzan Kibutsuji has been reduced to ashes by the sunrise!" the Kakushi said with pure happiness inside her voice.